Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

With sad version of yeh dosti of Sholey playing in bg..

and with flashbacks of SMK,KMA,AKI and DS track episodes as they were never friends before. Why dont they show Golden era Duo scenes?
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sherdilali

and with flashbacks of SMK,KMA,AKI and DS track episodes as they were never friends before. Why dont they show Golden era Duo scenes?

FW has forgotten the golden era..memory loss of FW๐Ÿ˜†
sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditya_anjaana

FW has forgotten the golden era..memory loss of FW๐Ÿ˜†

yeah in Show Abhijeet has memory loss and in reality FW has this problem towards Abhijeet's character they forget him everytime
MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No comments.. this time.. nothing left to say.. as all we know whats waiting for us..huh
LavenderBloom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SAMAN-

Why hand? Why not writers brain??? We will preserve it in embalming fluid inside a museum, with zillions of inscribed cautions ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

and i am sure extra terrestrials and martians from outer space also will come to visit this unusual abnormal brain which kills everyone with its plots...
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ต they also will be very cautious to see this brain... Edited by LavenderBloom - 9 years ago
LavenderBloom thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

And someone has tampered the DNA records or there'll first say it is of him and later they were wrong .

i dont believe the DNA records anymore after that crap episode Khatre Mein CID aired on 13th March...๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต
records keep changing and mismatching  according to the will and wish of FW and its band of writers...
๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜”
LavenderBloom thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

It's a fake hand or the hand belongs to someone else. I'll say it here and watch I'll be right.

infinitely true di...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜’

there is going to be melodrama and a lot of OTT and somewhere YSPT elements will be added in doses...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ
 its going to be a fried rice of OTTnes and YSPTness and torture all for free in one serving...
๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿค”
buublly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
we can just hope 4 a worth watching episode๐Ÿ˜•
but why they always put Abhijit & Daya in danger ๐Ÿ˜ก
we r fed up of all their OTTs nd YSPTs๐Ÿคข

waiting to c d performance of Ali Asgar๐Ÿ˜Š
buublly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavenderBloom

i dont believe the DNA records anymore after that crap episode Khatre Mein CID aired on 13th March...๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต
records keep changing and mismatching  according to the will and wish of FW and its band of writers...
๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜”

absolutely right guys๐Ÿ˜› god knows what's wrong with FW's writer๐Ÿ˜กplz tell them it's not just a kid show๐Ÿ˜’waise aajkal ke toh kids v kaafi intelligent ho gaye hain๐Ÿ˜›
Love.federer thumbnail
Stupidest part of these episodes are the duo flashbacks..I can't even imagine Abhijeet-Daya bonding without the scenes of golden era..those times emotions were subtle and natural..According to me duo had the best chemistry during Muskaan's time..how much I yearn for those days.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
And now OTTs and YSPTs are the best way to show their emotions (according to FW).. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ก