biatchali thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey evrybody😊

i am like da biggest fan of Mohit Ahlawat......He played James in da movie James..and Shiva in da Movie Shiva...both done by Ram Gopal Verma....he woz also in da prmo music video 4 da move Darna Zarrori Hain....neways i really find him buff...but he aint in many movies or many pics of him out dere...and i woz wondering if ne1 knws where i can like get pics and movie clips of him...ive tried evrything.....i knw he gna b in Sholay and boi i cnt w8...PLZ HELP....sum1 could always get his mail add and get him 2 join IF datd b so kewllllllllll.......😆 u all prob fink im insane...which i am 😳😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r326 thumbnail
try google or going to the websites of the movies and maybe they have a gallery or something
Bubbles_Rox thumbnail
hey..! 😉 im his fan too....umm...ill try to find some 4 u... 😃
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You can check the gallery for the movie Shiva over here.

For the movie James, over here.

I hope that helped 😊.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
^ Google is good, also glamsham.com has lots of pictures! I am sure you will find some there 😉
Tanya Rockz thumbnail
ummmm......he is superb in acting i can say that....
hey did u see him with salil on B4UMOVIES???he just came there recently......should have...it was INTERESTING

well....as for pics go for bollywoodmantra.com...they sure will have loads of pics of his recent film 'DOR' {have u heard of it cuz u dint mention abt it}
asma14 thumbnail
ooo i love him soo much 2!!! lol
*Fiza* thumbnail
hey i love him tooooo 😳 .... i evn made siggys of him... well i have some pics of him.. i can give u if u want.. 😃 Edited by Fiza_87 - 17 years ago