SM written updates 23-27 March 2015

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Monday updates
Omg its only day 2 and 3 more days to go😕

Continue with vettaiyan cycling. Meenashi comes and sees. Vettaiyan is given 5 mins rest. Meenashi comes and ask is he doing all this drama and falling sick etc. All she wants is him to leave her. Vettaiyan says cannot and says i love you. She feels disgusted. Vettaiyan vomits yet continue cycle.

Vettaiyan with that girl lolz I forgot her name. The one looks like aish. She thinks of him saying he will never let her go anymore nu.

Vettaiyan rest time. His really sick and decides to give up. But the guy who is taking care of the competition gives him good advice and vettaiyan back in track.

Kadavulae ... thodarum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hopper_ocean thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thursday Mar 26th Updates

2 hrs remaining for the competition to end.. TM comes there, takes
Vettaiayan aside and tells I have accepted you, after you win I will live with you and gives the sleeping pills mixed milk to Vettaiayan. A very happy V drinks it, chellama pinches TM's cheeks and takes a selfie with her. V runs to finish the race. TM walks off saying now let me see how you will win..

Sudha and Lakshmi come to Tamil's home for the thali periku podara function. Tamil scolds Sudha for not letting V touch any of the property. He says I know to take care of my SIL. He goes out for a sangathu meeting. Sou welcomes Sudha and Lakshmi. Lakshmi cross-verifies with TM if she succeeded in giving the milk to V. TM nods. TM and Sudha are restless. Lakshmi says we didn't do anything wrong. This is similar to what Lord Rama did for Vali.

At the venue, V feels dizzy but drags along. A wailing Myna comes running. She summons Douglas and updates that TM must have mixed sleeping pills in the milk V drank since she saw the pills wrapper at TM's home. Douglas and Myna wonder how to make V win.

Thodarum
Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SM2 Fri 27/03/15 

45 more mins. Vettaiyan starts to feel drowsy after drinking the milk with sleeping pills. Myna and Douglas are worried. Kali notices this as well while Pannayar find it funny thinking it is a joke.

Everyone cheering Vettaiyan..

At home Tamizh, Sudha, Sou and Paru all in discussion about Vettaiyan. Paro criticises Vettaiyan. 😭She gets a call from some one and sounds happy. Meenatchi worried 😲
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 9 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Seriously cannot 

I never felt like this for any serial but this one really!!!

5 days bike otta they show 5 weeks.
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Updates Ji 
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Serial moving a worst direction. irritates...
gklk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
FRIDAY PRECAP

VETTAYAN FALLS DOWN

MYNAA AND ALL SHOCK

I THINK VETTAYAN FAILS

THE MOST EXPECTED MOMENT OF VETTAYAN FAILING👏

FOR A LONG TIME ITS +VE FOR VETTAYAN

NOW DIRECTOR CONCENTRATING ON FEELINGS OF MEENUS REAL LOVE OF SS
Edited by gklk - 9 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think so vettayan will lose, he falls down the last one minute but I am sure they would announce he won
May be he did not take a break.