Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ Totally Agree wis this thought  Why so less?? Why only 'enough' quantity...?? 😡 After all,Yeh Dil maange more. 😉
Joseph_A thumbnail

Anuj Sachdeva: Fear was the bigger problem than tremors

Shruti Jambhekar,TNN | May 1, 2015, 12.00 AM IST

Anuj Sachdeva: Fear was the bigger problem than tremors
Anuj Sachdeva

Telly actor Anuj Sachdeva who was last seen in 'Itti Si Khushi', was in Nepal the day earthquake hit the neighboring country and other parts of India. He sounded really disturbed as AT connected to him to know about the entire Anuj, who was in Nepal to attend a wedding, said, "My entire Nepal trip was good. But, during my final hours of the trip, I was at the airport when suddenly we felt the entire building shake.

Every one of us ran to save our lives and the only way to exit was the runaway. Since there was no way out, I broke one of the glass doors with my cabin bag and a few more rushed out with me from there, I helped others move out to safety in the open.The flight I was supposed to board on didn't land due to this situation. So I got it rescheduled for the next morning. Post this; I headed to the hotel from where I had checked out. I have experienced earthquake in Delhi but that was a mild tremor - this one was stronger and the aftershocks kept continuing every 15 minutes through the day."

It was a scary day as well as night for Anuj even at the hotel. "The hotel staff was really good and helpful to everyone - even those who were not hotel guests. Since the hotel building had got cracks - they were not letting anyone access the rooms and we all stayed in the tennis court of the hotel all night. They provided us with food, water and quilts. It was really a wonderful gesture from the hotel even at such crucial time.

Although, none of us could sleep even for a minute entire night and it was the fear of earthquake which was the bigger problem than tremors. And this fear grows in your head.For once, I got scared even when luggage trolley moved and started running thinking it is an aftershock, seeing me run, some 10-15 more people started running too."

And if the night wasn't peaceful, Anuj had a major problem boarding the flight to come back to India. At the airport next day early morning, he learnt his flight had been cancelled and the next one was in the night. "So, I decided to board the one which was Indian Air Force (IAF) res cue flight. Getting 40 kgs of luggage back from the airlines' crew was a big problem but thankfully, I got it back. But, to board the IAF flight required me to spend over six hours in the queue with over 3,000 people.Although, the major disappointment was that there wasn't a proper co-ordination between the Indian Embassy officials at Kathmandu and Indian Air Force, the Air Force guys were more than willing to help.

However they were bound due to legal procedures -and couldn't help us board the flights. It was too much time consuming. I kept on requesting the captain who refused to take me in. Suddenly when the engine roared, he called me in. I was so relieved to get that seat to come back home! And even in the flight, I was lucky to have a co-passenger, who gave me some water and split a cookie into half to share it with me."
Joseph_A thumbnail

Cold War II between Divyanka Tripathi and Karan Patel

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | May 1, 2015, 12.00 AM IST

Divyanka Tripathi (L), Karan Patel

They may appear compatible on screen, but all is not hunky-dory between Divyanka Tripathi and Karan Patel, who play the lead in TV show Ye Hai Mohabbatein. Just when things seemed fine between the two after overcoming their initial issues, Karan's problem with sticking to the clock has offended Divyanka again. So miffed was the actress after he turned up late for two days in a row that she told the production house that she would now leave her home only when Karan reaches the set.

Says an eyewitness, "For a 9 am call-time, Karan reported at 12 and so Divyanka came at around 12.45. The first shot was canned at 4 pm as the actor chose to sleep in his room. The drama didn't end there. When Karan learnt about Divyanka's decision to report on the set only after he arrived, he refused to step out of his vanity van, thereby, disrupting the shoot. The production house even deployed two officials to resolve their differences, but the actors kept blaming each other. However, the two actors eventually kissed and made up."

Both Divyanka and Karan chose not to respond to our text message.
malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | May 1, 2015, 12.00 AM IST

Divyanka Tripathi (L), Karan Patel

They may appear compatible on screen, but all is not hunky-dory between Divyanka Tripathi and Karan Patel, who play the lead in TV show Ye Hai Mohabbatein. Just when things seemed fine between the two after overcoming their initial issues, Karan's problem with sticking to the clock has offended Divyanka again. So miffed was the actress after he turned up late for two days in a row that she told the production house that she would now leave her home only when Karan reaches the set.

Says an eyewitness, "For a 9 am call-time, Karan reported at 12 and so Divyanka came at around 12.45. The first shot was canned at 4 pm as the actor chose to sleep in his room. The drama didn't end there. When Karan learnt about Divyanka's decision to report on the set only after he arrived, he refused to step out of his vanity van, thereby, disrupting the shoot. The production house even deployed two officials to resolve their differences, but the actors kept blaming each other. However, the two actors eventually kissed and made up."

Both Divyanka and Karan chose not to respond to our text message.

what is this? these actors r childish than nursery children
malavika6 thumbnail
i hope their shows will begin only after june.  any news frm ur sources, joseph? after watching int again, i felt sanaya reads all the messages than mohit frm twitter, wassup...
malavika6 thumbnail
did u guys read one article in telebuzz  actors who failed to make a success in bw? each fandom is crazy and they all say except their fav all others r flop😆
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: malavika6

did u guys read one article in telebuzz  actors who failed to make a success in bw? each fandom is crazy and they all say except their fav all others r flop😆

Yesterday,I read that Article. 😆 Comments were more entertaining,compare to article. All are trying to prove that their 'Fav is Best'. 🤣.
SwaNia_2 thumbnail

Allah is the One who mends you when you've broken, and mends you when you've fallen down, and mends you when you didn't even realize you were tearing yourself to pieces with your sins, mistakes, and poor choices.

Ekam sad viprh bahudh vadanti (it is of One Existence that the wise ones speak in diverse ways).

Na Hindu bura hai,
Na Muslmaan bura hai..

Na Sikh,
Na Isaai bura hai..

Burai pe jo utar aaye,
Wo Insaan bura hai.

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 9 years ago