Poll

What do you think of when you hear the heartbeat song from KHNH?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Here's the link to the heartbeat music in-case you forgot or want to listen to it then vote
comment your answer below ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N.K.R. thumbnail
I always think of Ajeeb Dastan Hai Yeh scenes/Shobha and vikram scenes 
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Me Too Love Vikram with all my heart what a beautiful man Just perfect & his Love for Shobha the songs of ADHY & the tunes of heeartbeat when it is played for them was mesmerizing ...
Miss the show .. Miss Vikram and Vikram Shobha  & Vikram with his Naani also ...

Miss the cast this show was rocking .. Whatever they decided for the ending this show was excellently made and the BG score was just scintillating ... Thanks for this poll Miss it so much cannot say  just wells up the eyes when I think of ADHY Vikram Shobha...
N.K.R. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Me Too Love Vikram with all my heart what a beautiful man Just perfect & his Love for Shobha the songs of ADHY & the tunes of heeartbeat when it is played for them was mesmerizing ...
Miss the show .. Miss Vikram and Vikram Shobha  & Vikram with his Naani also ...

Miss the cast this show was rocking .. Whatever they decided for the ending this show was excellently made and the BG score was just scintillating ... Thanks for this poll Miss it so much cannot say  just wells up the eyes when I think of ADHY Vikram Shobha...

Yes i agree, Vikram was a beautiful caring gentleman 
I feel bad though he could never get his love 
This show was unique and will always be remembered, i agree the whole cast was amazing
and will be missed.
And haha your welcome ðŸ˜ƒ
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My eyes fill with tears when ever I remember Vikram in ADHY. I can not accept the climax 
 and have no courage to re look into the episodes.

When ever I  re call ADHY Shoba's rejection alone loomed

in front of me and even now I could not digest Vikram's disappointment.

Thank you for the HEARTBEAT