Ragon Mein Ubaal Dekho...
Ho Dekho, Ho Dekho
Ho Dekho Dekho Dekho...

DEKHO SHIKHAR MEHRA IS HERE...😎
😎

WELCOME SHIKHAR MEHRA

WELCOME BACK ARJUN BIJLANI!!!

Helloo Ppl..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
I am Nikhila..This is my FIRST TOPIC in this forum and 519th topic in IF as a whole...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...This forum is the 34th forum i am being part of..And out of 34 forums,this is the 24th forum where i am making my topics and out of tht 24 forums,this is the 18th hindi serial related forum i am making my topics..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

I started seein this show yday only...My reason to watch this show is Arjun Bijlani aka Shikhar of this show..!! I feel so so privileged tht i had the opportunity to make "welcome" spl post for AB for his entry in evry single show post MJHT(Miley Jab Hum Tum)..!! And this is my yet another "welcome" spl topic for AB...!! Its alwz a sheer pleasure makin topics on AB for his many shows in diff forums in these 6 years...⭐️⭐️⭐️...And am doing tht evr since i joined IF in 2009 for MJHT...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...From MJHT to MATSH-what a journey it has been as a hardcore ABian..!! And this journey continues with a new phase(he @MATSH) tht began tonite 😳😳😳...

Jabse v heard the SURPRISING news of AB's comeback to tellywood  few days back n tht too when we were awaitin his first bollywood film("Direct Ishq") which will be released in few months-HE taking this show came as a ROCKING SURPISE..!!
And tabse our wait to see our rockstar in MATSH started n in tonites epi aka MATSH epi of 21st Mar 2015,us AB fans ka wait FINALLY FINALLY got over..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...V got 3 JHAKAAS SCENES of AB as Shikhar tonite...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...Lets revisit those awesome moments of AB's entry spl MATSH epi tonite..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...I hv posted 25 screencaps(took by me)too below for his 3 diff scenes tonite...

1)AB's Intro Scene As Shikhar Mehra

omggg this intro scene ws SUPER FAADU...⭐️⭐️⭐️...Seeing AB in a serial aftr almost an year-ws SUCH A TREAT TO EYES N SOUL of many AB deewanis lik me......AB just NAILED IT as the SMARTEST WITTIEST BOLD FEARLESS INTELLIGENT SEXY HOTTIE LAWYER-Shikhar Mehra in this intro scene...πŸ‘πŸ‘...The screen presence n flawless natural acting AB did in tht court scene ws SIMPLY WOW..πŸ‘πŸ‘...Special Mention to the SRKish scene AB did when he said hes Shikhar Mehra n he is NOT A TERRORIST...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...For tht SRKish dialogue,the reaction gave by Shikhar's Assistant ws DITTO to wht many of us AB fans felt seein our hero ROCKING our TV screens aftr such long time...πŸ‘πŸ‘..!! He came n conquered as Shikhar Mehra in the few min of Intro Scene n WHOLE CREDIT goes to the way AB put life to this char...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

2)Shikhar-RV Scene

If Intro Scene showed an idea about how is Shikhar the AWESOMEST lawyer then this 2nd scene gave an idea about how is Shikhar the CLASSIC LIAR FLIRT when hes with girls...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Poor RV...he ws already not much likin this EPIC FLIRTY nature of Shikhar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And tht made me wonder how RV will react seeing Shikhar with Ishaani in near future...RV can sing "haaye haaye mirchi" song then..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...If not sing then Shikhar toh PAKKA  will make sure RV atleast remember tht song then....🀣🀣🀣...His 101 REASONS wala GYAAN on WHY BE A FLIRT reminded me of DDLJ Raj's SIMILAR GYAAN to Simran in tht bridge scene in Euro trip..🀣🀣...RV then tried to sudhaarofy Shikhar hearing his "dangerous to one's sanity" wala FLIRT LESSONS with RV's SEEDHA SAADHA ADVICE..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...But Shikhar ws least interested n he gave back another GEM of a lesson to him by saying "acha banke achaar daalna hai kya jab bura bankar hi saara kaam ho jaata hai"...🀣🀣🀣...OMG THT IS a TYPICAL ONE LINER of Arjun the actor n NOT Shikhar the character..🀣🀣🀣...AB how much i missed this epic one liners of urs..Shikhar gonna say such GEMS it seems...Full scope hai to use one liners on him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Nywz all in all tht ws an entertaining scene...πŸ‘πŸ‘...

3)Shikhar-His Girlfriend #9992454 SceneπŸ˜†

This 3rd scene showed HOW EPIC NAUTANKI is Mr Mehra...🀣🀣...The way he tried to present himself as the SANSKAARI WITTY "ONE WOMAN" FOLLOWER wala guy infront of his nth bakri oops i meant Girlfriend No 99944599 ws TOO TOO GOOD...🀣🀣🀣...And there ws one CLASSIC MOMENT when Shikhar felt mayb his nautanki to ullu banaofy tht girl is not workin n MAYBE he gonna get BABAJI KA THULLU frm this gal there he gave his ANOTHER CLASSIC ONE LINER n tht EPIC REMINDED me of AB as Mayank of MJHT..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰....!! Shikhar said in IRRITATED mode that "Itna Sochogi Toh Life Kaise Enjoy Karogi"...🀣🀣🀣...His expressions saying tht line ws priceless...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And tht so so reminded me of an irritated mayank of MJHT who told samrat once - "tu life mein thoda chill maarna yaar"..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Nywz back to scene,tht one liner did its effect on his bakri who ws till before tht showin nakhre on goin for a date with Shikhar who ws tryin to convince her to say yes for date...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...She got kaanphused n confused ladki ka faayda uthaana koi Mr Mehra se seekhe..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And he applied his another set of nautanki skills n ladki finally agreed for date..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... And for tht Shikhar ws ALREADY IN FULL OF SELF PRAISE mode when he told her "Yeh Shikhar Ka Jadoo Hai...Kabhi Fail Nahi Hota"......And tht ws THE BEST DIALOGUE OF TONITE..πŸ‘πŸ‘...!! Its Epic True not for shikhar but the man plays tht role..!! Arjun Bijlani Ka Jadoo ALWAYS WINS-tht the effect he hv on his deewanis..⭐️⭐️⭐️...!! I can say this with 200% guarantee as am his fanatic since 2008...😳😳...!! Back to scene,tht nautanki scene ended with another super nautanki pout spl selfie by Shikhar with his gf who were clicking pic to celebrate the "yes" tht gal told for goin on date with him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...That pout-again ABish kalakaari hai NOT Shikhar's...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...All in all a very very rocking scene..!!

So thts it ppl...My "ittu sa" post on my love's comeback tonite in MATSH epi ends here..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..!! Jst wanna say AB u totally ROCKED as Shikhar tonite..!! Ending this post by dedicating the song "Tattad Tattad" of film "RamLeela" to AB and Shikhar(thts the song i hv put in background of this post)as it totally suited the entry spl epi of AB as Shikhar tonite..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

What an awesome thread!!! Arjun ki Dhamakedaar entry ka Shandaar post... wo bhi bg score k sath πŸ˜› and uff those caps r drool worthy  

Those three scenes were equally amazing!! He's such a brilliant actor!!! It's a treat to watch him onscreen again...
Truly Shikhar Mehra just conquered it... already in love wid his character and ur post...
Welcome Back Arjun!!!

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Heeey Nikki !!! 

Itz my first time in this forum .. But the reason was special.. I can't believe this ...

My Arjun is back !!???? πŸ˜² *faints* . OMG OMG OMG... Yes he is indeed... Kitni khushi mili jhe ITNEEE time baad Arjun ko dekh k.. Sachiii... 

The caps. Took... UFFF.. Killing man.. I fell in luv with him ( the char he is playing i mean ) seeing the caps only... πŸ˜† as usual.. I knw... He looks sooo handsome ☺️❀️

He has lost some weight i guess.. 
Seeing him after so long thtz why it seems like tht to me.. But he is luking dashi as usual...

Wonderful chatkhaare daar post Nikki... Maza agaya πŸ˜³

Thank u so much for this.. It made me suuuper happy coming here !!! 
πŸ€—

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

I KNEW it πŸ˜ƒ aaj post toh pakka karogi.

I also knew you would have this song ever since I saw the pics earlier today...

Wonderful post Nikki... every word displays your emotions πŸ˜³ I will watch the scene tomorrow. your post just inspired me to πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Niki, firstly welcome to the forum!!

I had suggested to you ages back to see matsh, par u didn't.

Now I was sure you will, and AB ki entry ho and Niki ka post na ho nahi ho sakta hai.

I will b honest real charm of matsh is lost, had quit the show, as u must have guessed show is a mess dear!! I am a fan of Ishveer and mainly ranveer cos shakti nails it.

I started tw days back, and mainly for arjun too..he is a brilliant actor.
Tbh, he is the breeze of fresh air atm in the show.

His start scee was fab, the way he trapped the judge by his drama, and rv too was impressed by him, he gets rarely impressed, what a style and attitude.
Then his and ranveer's scene was amazing, where they share abt girls, lol, hilarious, and shikhar telling him he should romance, and rv was like no, ab he can do ashiqui only with one girl.
His scene with that girl was classic, total flirt and great dialogues, and kya confidence, kya ada. Selfie ws epic/

Will b intresting to see his character, and I will like seeing his scenes more with rv where they both actually talk.

Great comeback By Arjun!

Originally posted by: DazzilerDizzy

Matalbi ho ja zara matlabi..
Duniya ki sunta hai kyun...
Khud ki bhi sun le kabhi...

This song tho🀣 That moment was so  hilarious!! Expression on peoples faces🀣 This was actually Arjun instead of Shikhar! His entry reminded me of the time when Mayank came to meet nupur changing his looks which looked super cute!!
I love this part :
Judge : What's on his bag? He might be a terrorist, catch him!
 Arjun : My name is Shikhar Mehra and iam NOT a terrorist!! πŸ₯³

MAST scene!!❀️❀️ This scene reminded me of his scene in MJHT where mayank cross examine Ranvijay!!πŸ‘

The whole court scene was Arjun-ish!! It was worth watching!! Iam watching this show regularly for sure!! 

WELCOME BACK AB!

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
dr_fiza_ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The charmer is back in action.. the fearless charming handsome lawyer.. N naughty guy
I'm so loving it his ccharacter

Acting k tu baat kerna hi galat hai he is out n out the most amZing actor who gets in the skin of role jst like tht..

Wonderful pleasing to see him back on screen
Splly seeing real actor
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
so true fiza...hes super smart..super hot...n super adorable..!! n acting toh by god PERFECT hai AS ALWAYS..!! his few lines so so reminded me of Mayank-my most fav char by him...!! Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
dr_fiza_ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually shikhar is too much like ddlj k raj aur raj aur arjun aur mayank k po*na connection..
But honestly he never let us down whn he pick sumthing he pick sumthing worth watching.. N cherishing
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
yes yes DDLJ RAJ-my most fav film char..!! today his lines reminded me of MNIK n DDLJ..!!

i better start makin post..or else i knw i will continue my discussion here πŸ˜†
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  i am waiting to c a friendship being develop between him n ishani so  we can make rv jealous ... n  burn ... 
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

i am waiting to c a friendship being develop between him n ishani so  we can make rv jealous ... n  burn ... 

i liked his frndship with RV today...bt ishani se woh frndship kam flirtin zyada karega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Thank you Nikki for the post πŸ€—

We Arjun fans have been Waiting for Arjun's Bollywood Debut  movie 'Direct Ishq'  to release but before that our hero gave us such a pleasant surprise by giving us the news of his comeback in Meri Aashiqui..Ishk ke pahle Aashiqui ka tohfa mil gaya hum fans ko..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

What a comeback..articles came only a few days back and today he was rocking the screen with his talent and charm..

It is really going to be lot of fun to watch him as Shikar..our naughty Wakil Saheb jo Judge ki hi beti se date kar rahe hain...aaj to Judge sahib bhi chakkar mein aa gaye

Waiting for his track to develop in a positive  manner...I am so excited..!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
preeto...so true...ishq se pehle aashiqui se rubaroo karvaaya...

his witty one liners r back too..

acha bannke achaar daalne hai kya 🀣