Neeli Chhatri Wale

Rival site: Rajesh Kumar replaces Yashpal Sharma in NCW

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey Bhaggu... yeh sab kya ho raha hai!!!!!😭😭😭

Rajesh Kumar, the talented actor popular for his penchant for comedy, is all set to return to the small screen in Zee TV's light-hearted, slice-of-life drama Neeli Chhatri Waale. The actor steps in as lead protagonist Bhagwan Das following actor Yashpal Sharma's decision to quit the show

Rajesh kumar says, "It is a challenge for me to step into veteran actor Yashpal Sharma's shoes... and his bush shirts, spectacles, ties and baggy formal trousers (Laughs)!  The show, with its differentiated theme of man in conversation with God has struck a chord with the audience.  The show will continue to have the same slice of life drama and light hearted comedy. I believe I have a good feel of the core grain of the character. I hope that it turns out to be a smooth transition for the audiences from Yashpal to me."

Namit Sharma, Zee TV Progrmming Head said, "At a point where Yashpal decided to move on to films and theatre, we couldn't have asked for a more suitable actor than Rajesh Kumar to step into his shoes. Rajesh, with his body of work, has endeared himself to audiences as an actor with a natural flair for light-hearted comedy. He will lend the right blend of inherent good nature, natural innocence and simplicity that a role like Bhagwan Das needs!" 

Yashpal Sharma has mixed feelings on leaving the show and shared his state of mind, saying "Bhagwan Das was such a great character that Bhagwan took over Yashpal. I am currently in my hometown to discover the real me. I am happy to have explored working in the television space but somewhere within, I have begun to miss films and theatre and would like to focus on that."

Here's hoping that viewers will shower their love on the new Bhagwan Das played by Rajesh Kumar just as they did with Yashpal!

Edited by Moner_Radio - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nooo, why do actors do a show if they won't stay the whole time?

anyway, best wishes to Yashpal bro anyways.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Stubborn-

Nooo, why do actors do a show if they won't stay the whole time?

anyway, best wishes to Yashpal bro anyways.

Exactly it's so annoying, I can't help but think that he probably gotten more better offers in films now that this tv show was doing well. Otherwise why take up such projects if you wanted to stay in films anyway.  Replacements are risky it can either sink or improve a show. They have covered most subjects what else is left to show?
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I'm so sad to read that Yashpal ji has quit! ðŸ˜’ I do wish him all the best, but I'm not sure about how to feel in regards to the change in actor. I guess I will have to watch and see. I will miss the original BD!!