Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Niv!! Take care darl...
Oh sure, we wont go that far!!
people will hit the sack as soon as the update comes, so reviews will appear later and there will be plenty space !!
Come back soon kal...
ashni0905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha, hmmm...just wondering.. are they using any protection during their spontaneous encounters? Like the desk one? :-) until R&B plans to take back a pregnant II to India? :-) 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashni0905

Nisha, hmmm...just wondering.. are they using any protection during their spontaneous encounters? Like the desk one? :-) until R&B plans to take back a pregnant II to India? :-) 

If that happens, I can't imagine what II will do...There will be a huge showdown regarding the pill issue...But I think that is wat is going to happen...πŸ˜†
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Yup I have always wondered y she doesn't ask anything about is mom...The only conversation they had about her was the amitabh fangirling... 

Is it wrong to ask ? Will he answer ?

So true dear! SB and Swati...
Missed writing that in saturday morning pandemonium..9said too early that I like cricket I think...)Really subtle touch Nisha.

Don't you think RnB might be happy to let her take the lead and probe..He did take II home for his mothers Barsi. That given his nature was big! He even let her know it was his mom's barsi. Her hesitation is understandable of course...i guess this could be very big thing for him...tough to talk about and probably cement them for life when he does!
I have done 3 trips since morning to the stadium...for all the beer guzzlers here..πŸ˜†

I feel like RnB in Jaipur ready to give up and curl up with a book!!.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashni0905

A "day" after her cycle or even that if I have to be totally accurate?
Between 10th and 16th day typically is when its risky ... sorry for the biology lesson...
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

A "day" after her cycle or even that if I have to be totally accurate?
Between 10th and 16th day typically is when its risky ... sorry for the biology lesson...

Does this mean that a BIG PROBLEM is looming there ??? Are we going to see a pregnant II in sometime after she reaches India ??
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Does this mean that a BIG PROBLEM is looming there ??? Are we going to see a pregnant II in sometime after she reaches India ??

AYYYO!!!πŸ˜†  πŸ€£

Swathi, Onna ippo 9th Bio la kondu poi okkara veppen,😑 HOW CAN SHE GET PREGNANT by doing it THE DAY her period ends? They left India on 13th,  and on Wed 18th  the study encounter happened ..She was MSing 13th- to ALMOST 18th, HOW CAN SHE GET PREGNANTπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
The UNPROTECTED encounters have to be between March 28th & April 7th
They  leave for India on March 27th Friday

Venumne verupetharaya dee nee?πŸ˜†
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

AYYYO!!!πŸ˜†  πŸ€£

Swathi, Onna ippo 9th Bio la kondu poi okkara veppen,😑 HOW CAN SHE GET PREGNANT by doing it THE DAY her period ends? They left India on 13th,  and on Wed 18th  the study encounter happened ..She was MSing 13th- to ALMOST 18th, HOW CAN SHE GET PREGNANTπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

N your bio lesson left me super duper confused... Can she or can she not get pregnant?!?!?!?
swathi1990 thumbnail

AYYYO!!!πŸ˜†  πŸ€£

Oops...na thookathula thappa padichuten πŸ˜’
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

N your bio lesson left me super duper confused... Can she or can she not get pregnant?!?!?!?

Actually ignore me... I read the sentence wrong.. Meri angreji thodi weak haigi!! πŸ˜† I got it now.