New On Loc - 20/03 - WU Added \ Part 2 Added

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zIiDwGMnpM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik2ekqWyc-0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

WU -  Ruhi is shown sitting on a sofa holding a teddy and is quite sad when Shagun comes and sits besides her she says you havent eaten anything since morning I have ordered sandwiches and an orange juice for you, eat it. No point in sulking over people who dont care for you. I already told you that Ishimaa wont come. Ruhi quietly walks away after that and once she is out of the frame Shagun says I would see how long will you keep this up, sooner or later you would have to accept that from now on you will have to live with me.

Ruhanika gives a small byte where she says I am sad because Ishimaa said no and she mentioned Adi bhaiyya. When the reporter asked her how would she get back to Ishimaa she said I dont know, on being asked if she misses Ishita, Raman and her family she said yes I miss them. Later the reporter asked if she liked it with Shagun, Ruhanika said as a character I am sad, but in real life, she is very nice so I like her. 

Video 2 - Raman asks Shagun to let Ruhi meet Ishita since she is having a very high fever but Shagun doesnt budge saying I know this is all a drama and this is an excuse, I know you have accepted your defeat so he finally requests her with folded hands but it still isnt enough for her and she asks him to go down on his knees and do it. When Raman is about to go down on his knees she stops him and says I just wanted to see how much you love Ishita. Shagun says she will allow him to take Ruhi along but on a condition, that I will come as well.  Raman accepts and thanks her. 

Karan is discussing the scene later with some AD it seems that right now he would do anything she asks, since he is the one in need now 
Edited by EkPaheli - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the video n wu aani.. o dear me..now I m getting scared of tht awful spoiler.
-DivAn- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs..!!
Soo the Spoiler turned out to be True
This Track is the Worst Track ..
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
now wht is this drama...

tfs...
meenab83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs part 2:http://youtu.be/Ik2ekqWyc-0Edited by meenab83 - 9 years ago
mehakpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now it is over
cvs have gone too far this time
they have targeted the beautiful relation of ishru and totally butchered it.
worst unbearable track ever
time to quit 😔
Pooja2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This show is all about Shagun-Ishita and their cat fight. Latest victim of their cat fight is Ruhi. Tired of this sadistic approach, it's better to end the show on a good note.
Tfs.
Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My worst nightmare of tat spoilers coming true
Hate u cvs cant say more than this
iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

really feltbad raman neildown and begging😡
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2