Article - Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi : The Upcoming Twists In The Shows

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi And Ye Hai Mohabbatein : The Upcoming Twists In The Shows

Colors' Meri Aashiqui Tum Se HI and Star Plus' Ye Hai Mohabbatein are going to come up with some surprising twists and turns in the storyline. These twists will for sure keep the viewers intrigued...

Read Now - http://www.fuzionproductions.com/meri-aashiqui-tum-se-hi-and-ye-hai-mohabbatein-the-upcoming-twists-in-the-shows/

-- MATSH

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What does it mean by his care for ishaani will remain?? Ur married mr rv aur ab wohi rishta toh nibhaogay!!!

Anyways thank u for sharing!!! :)
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
LOLz WD you cant possibly be surprised... didnt i always say he'll marry Ri but will keep lusting over Ishaani?? Ta-da🥱🥱 in every daily soap, they have on woman in their arms and bed, and another in their heart🤢🤢
wind_dancer thumbnail
Tl i am not surprised yar.. We have suffered this crap in ek shows a lot. We have discussed it a lot too. But its sounded soo freakin funny when i read it that could not resist!!!
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
LOLz i saw it coming a mile off so didn't find it funny... sickening is more appropriate of a term, coz the entire article is nothing but an oxymoron..if he was still in love with her, he wouldn't have married, no matter what... and now that he's married, he has no right to be in love with someone else... even if she's his ex wife🥱🥱
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
on that note, both my ships separated today🥺🥺 Ranveer Ishaani and Ruhi Ishita🥺 Ekta is such a freaking sadist🤢🤢
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
good that i stopped watching 
wind_dancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

LOLz i saw it coming a mile off so didn't find it funny... sickening is more appropriate of a term, coz the entire article is nothing but an oxymoron..if he was still in love with her, he wouldn't have married, no matter what... and now that he's married, he has no right to be in love with someone else... even if she's his ex wife🥱🥱

Yup dear u were among the first who saw it coming!!! But i am feeling so stupid expecting something new out of ek that i am laughing at my stupidity!! Now since he is married whatever he has in his heart does not matter yar!! Use jo karna hai kare!!!
gayu0820 thumbnail

stop it such a crap u don't have any right to love her plz stop such a feelings u r married another girl soplz stop it careing her support her I cant diagnosis this seriously but sure even u could not wait her truth reveal after u can marry another girl what r u doning kby the by stop liking ishanni she get good boy he care always & support her
wind_dancer thumbnail

on that note, both my ships separated today🥺🥺 Ranveer Ishaani and Ruhi Ishita🥺 Ekta is such a freaking sadist🤢🤢

In that case not just ek but sonali is also sadist!! She is the main cv no? Yar jab double sadist milte hai toh judai k siwah aur kuch nahi hota!!