SHAGUN SHAGUN SHAGUN.....

divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
IM REALLY FED UP OF SEEING THIS WOMEN WINNING...SHE IS PLAYING WITH HER KIDS...WHT A WOMAN...4 HER ONLY  REVENGE MATTERS...
THIS TIME SHE CROSSED THE LIMITS...ACTUALLY BEFORE ITSELF SHE DID ...BUT DIS TIME SHE PLAYED WITH THE POOR LITTLE GIRL...
DONT KNOW HOW IT WILL AFFECT RUHI AND D WHOLE FAMILY INCLUDING ADI...
I WANT HER TO GET A VERY  SEVERE PUNISHMENT FOR WHT ALL SHE DID...A VERY BIG PUNISHMENT...HATE HER😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geethavenkatesh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya she shud get punishment😡😡 but cvs love shagun den ll never punish her... shame on cvs
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Also, a lot of people on this forum support Shagun and say she is better than Ishita etc. So maybe CVs r listening to them😆. They want Ishita to say sorry and to be put behind bars. After all she is the most selfish and mahaan at the same time character in the world😉😆
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
seriously wht kind of mother she is
i was like to kill her when she told raman meri chiz lekar aao ...
n when raman corrected she was like whatever
i mean seriously this was heights u r comparing u r child to a damn thing a selfobbsed woman
gosh if cvs didnt to any thing with this crap i swear i will kill them 😡
ixi-shaj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitas123

Also, a lot of people on this forum support Shagun and say she is better than Ishita etc. So maybe CVs r listening to them😆. They want Ishita to say sorry and to be put behind bars. After all she is the most selfish and mahaan at the same time character in the world😉😆

I don't think people hate ishita and support shagun. I personally don't hate her just how she is portrayed sometimes - interfering taks it upon herself to decide hats right for everyone. Especially during rinkis and mihirs wedding about this sudden beautiful future she says she sees for them. Also running away wih ruhi thinking only of herself and ruhi. The whole family took care of her before she entered ruhis life. Yet it was how will ruhi do this and hat without me me me me me 
Editz_island thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Its a great wonder that she changed now
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annathu

Its a great wonder that she changed now

😆The most unrealistic  change that everything  she does and says make me laugh .

She was hitting Ashok and the kids in my house said they are made for eachother and wish they got back together😆
super_cutie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: momb24

😆The most unrealistic  change that everything  she does and says make me laugh .

She was hitting Ashok and the kids in my house said they are made for eachother and wish they got back together😆

True yaar
Whatever she does in the name helping ishra  always makes me to laugh
But seriously so much of sudden change in her 
Don't know whats going to happen