Post injury, Mohit Abrol resumes shoot for &TV's Razia Sultan

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

It was indeed a shocker of an incident for actor Mohit Abrol when he fell off the horse he was riding in Swastik Pictures' historical show on &TV, Razia Sultan.

Well, Mohit who essays the role of Nasir, brother to Razia fell off the horse and that is when his left wrist came under the horse's feet. Ouch, must say a painful moment it must have been!! Mohit went on to suffer three fractures on his wrist which needed immediate surgery.

Well, there is a good news from the sets as of now!!

The actor is back to action, playing his part to finesse. Well, the best part is that after being discharged from the hospital, Mohit had the guts to climb the horse again and finish the sequence he had left midway.

A source from the set says, "The best thing is that Mohit has resumed shoot, and is managing extremely well despite of his left wrist not being put to use."

When contacted, Mohit confirmed the news stating, "Yes, it is great to be back shooting. I had to get back, as this is a big show for me. I am doing extremely well till now, and I have been getting great support from the production house, crew members, make-up guys and above all, my helper boy. I have been asked not to use my left wrist for a month and a half, and it is presently under a cast. I will need about three months to completely recover, which will involve a physiotherapy session too."

Mohit, we wish you a speedy recovery!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Tfs πŸ˜ƒ
Good that he is not replaced And that he is fine πŸ˜ƒ