The secrets out by non-other than Sahil Mehta himself!

JelenaH thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

With the multitude of posts appalled with SSEL track and many utterly disgusted at no progression between the so-called lead actors..

...well to all those IF members I'm going to let you in on a little secret that Sahil Mehta himself  inadvertently let slip in one of his interviews ðŸ˜‰

It absolutely makes sense now of Yuvraj's complete indifference towards Suhani, no progression of their relationship yet despite all this he is trying his darndest to prevent Suhani knowing the truth...you may ask why?

Is it because he loves her...hmmm wishful thinking. The real reason is quite the opposite.😛

Hear me out guys..and the proof is in the video attached where  Sahil very clearly admits the real reason why Yuvraj married Suhani. 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2b04nd_suhani-kaise-karti-hai-timepass-suhani-si-ek-ladki-25th-nov-2014_shortfilms

And you know what it all makes perfect sense now, I mean with Suhani so adamant that it is her right and only her right to wash Yuvraj's clothes...I think I've cracked it! ðŸĪŠ

Did not know the CV's had it in them to come up with such an original/unique story. ðŸ‘ðŸĪĒ

Who knows they may be onto something (completely escapes me though) and it surely does meet the "'Suhani Si Ek Ladki' is a young, fresh and vibrant show" specs. It is sure is a "fresh" concept I must say! ðŸĪĢ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayback thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol lol Rajshri asked him the same question of which most of us think. That what work do Birla house Boys do??????
What did her dadi do to earn ?????
Well she is also confused like us. Iss question ka answer to Yuvi ke pass bhi nhi hai. Lol
It would remain a mystery unsolved. Lol
I disagree with Sahil .i like Rajshri 's humour. Lol
Thanks Jelena (this is your name naa???) for the link and awesome post ðŸĪĢ
JelenaH thumbnail
@wayback

Hello 😃 yes you guessed right, my name's Jelena. I bet in yesterday's episode Yuvraj has stormed off to find a laundrette now that Suhani's in the know
Megs_Megs thumbnail

D'oh!!!! So that's what the CV's been eluding to all along! 

This post really cracked me up. 😆 You surely have solved the biggest mystery, who would have known that Yuvraj took his cleanliness OCD to this extreme!

Jokes aside, I thought this video clip again highlighted tne undeniable closeness and chemistry between Rajshri and Sahil.

It seems like there is an almost deliberate attempt not to show that on SSEL which is quite bizzare. One would think that the CVs be capitalising on it at every chance.!!!!