Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
I want Sanaya back on My TV Screen with Daily Soap.

But If Sanaya didn't sign anything till now then I will love to watch her @ JDJ .

But I personally want Sanaya in Daily Soap .

But Something is better than nothing .

whatever she do i follow her😊

Just waiting for official confirmation.
Edited by shonasandy - 9 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Whahoo!! Finally some scoop about JDJ! Although they do start offering next month, right! And CA is somehow always right!! Almost! LOL

Shreya

ntmrjn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
isn't it jdj 8?
Sanaya holds her position more of an actor than a contestant..there is time before jhalak get started and that also means she may get a show she wants..but,i remember that she wants to do jdj since mjht..lets hope this time she can do it.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

i dont like the idea of of reality shows whether its nb or jhalak.but its fully her decision.will be with her whstever hrr decision will be.but i wish she come back with fiction show.

Wish same because,I really feel that she is not "Fit" for these Indian Reality shows format. She is not active on any social networking sites too n we know that,'Campaigning' is also not her 'cup of tea'.

n last but,not the least If,we believe on rumors then Mrs Kundra will replace Madhuri as Judge. Everyone know that,she was 1 who was responsible for ZND mess. Its tragedy for this Industry that,a 'Match Fixer' will be judge others talent. 

Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

<font color="#0000FF" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Wish same because,I really feel that she is not "Fit" for these Indian Reality shows format. She is not active on any social networking sites too n we know that,'Campaigning' is also not her 'cup of tea'.

n last but,not the least If,we believe on rumors then Mrs Kundra will replace Madhuri as Judge. Everyone know that,she was 1 who was responsible for ZND mess. Its tragedy for this Industry that,a 'Match Fixer' will be judge others talent. </font>

agree withvu totally.u said it totally.i actually personally dont like jhalak bcz of costumes and dance moves sometimes.lets see its her decision totally.
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs! Wish we would get some official news now instead of just rumors.. 
Only positive thing about Sanaya signing Jhalak is that we get to see her dance. I don't like all the extra drama they do in the show or the judges. 
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I Hope dis news true
sanaya ka again n again jdj ko inkar karna i become hopeless person :'(
I wanted c sanaya jdj dis time
Guinea thumbnail

I love to see sanaya dance . πŸ˜Š She is a natural dancer and looks beautiful ...I am all for her partcipating in JDJ ...its a good platform , ppl who dont even watch daily soaps , watch this show . 
The winners , finalists etc ...all get good exposure and do well . 

Sanaya also since IPK days has always said that if their is one show she wants to do amongst reality shows ...then its JDJ πŸ˜Š

I understand the nautanki bit and the pleasing the judges bit gets on the nerves , but thats true for all reality shows ...even the fiction shows have a lot of nautanki dont they πŸ˜†

So maybe this is the year for her to partcipate ...she will learn new dance forms , push herself ...so why not . JDJ usually starts by first week june , so who knows ...if we are lucky we get to see sanaya on our tv every weekend soon πŸ˜ƒ
-LXJasmine-.x thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜› Waiting official confirm
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I  dont  want  her  to  do JDJ  ...
Rest  depends  on  sanaya ...  If  she  does  this  then  i  will  fully  support  her  as  a  fan πŸ‘πŸΌ