Smriti Kalra joins Parth Samthaan as host of Pyar Tune Kya Kiya !WTH!

livelovelaughh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Smriti Kalra joins Parth Samthaan as host of Pyar Tune Kya Kiya

14 Mar 2015 09:53 AM | TellychakkarTeam

The popular show Pyar Tune Kya Kiya that brings the best of love stories every week on Zing TV is all set to present its season four.

The youth centric show produced by Lost Boy Productions has already roped in Parth Samthaan to host the season. And now Tellychakkar.com has exclusive information that pretty girl Smriti Kalra has been signed to take the job of presenting the heart warming stories along with Parth.

Shares a source, "Smriti and Parth will bring a new flavour to the show. And with both of them being loved faces they fit the bill completely to take our show forward. The two are already youth icons and will definitely add value to the show."

Pyar Tune Kya Kiya was hosted by Meiyang Chang and Surbhi Jyoti for the last three seasons.

The creatives are currently trying to finalise on the theme for the season. Shoot for the same will begin soon and it will launch soon.

We tried reaching Smriti but she remained unavailable to comment.

Though Producer Vikas Gupta confirmed the developments.

Smriti has been part of shows like Suvreen Guggal, 12/24 Karol Bagh and Itti Si Khushi. Parth is currently seen inMTV Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan.

Keep reading Tellychakkar.com for more exclusive news and updates from the world of TV and Bollywood.

Edited by Poojabugga - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I guess the change in hosting is mainly due to qh location change. Now qh is not shooting in Mumbai but in Kolkata. So ona daily basics shooting schedule it seems difficult for her to come to Mumbai for hosting
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL They are back in Mumbai! 😆
livelovelaughh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

I guess the change in hosting is mainly due to qh location change. Now qh is not shooting in Mumbai but in Kolkata. So ona daily basics shooting schedule it seems difficult for her to come to Mumbai for hosting

Qubool hai is not shooting in kolkata ! they went there only for that particular scene where shaad and sanam meet ! 

And if u notice the garden was that of SM !and Shaad's home is the same home from humsafars and the out house too !! 
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Surbhi and chang hosted 3 seasons of PTKK ... they are experimenting with some changes , even karan kundra anchored gumrah for 3 seasons, after that abhay and kv replaced him , now its karan patel ..  
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i'm happy.. she needs break... specially from those parties with her co actors...
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poojabugga

Qubool hai is not shooting in kolkata ! they went there only for that particular scene where shaad and sanam meet ! 

And if u notice the garden was that of SM !and Shaad's home is the same home from humsafars and the out house too !! 

I am out if qh for a month! Just heard the location was in Kolkata 
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

i'm happy.. she needs break... specially from those parties with her co actors...

I guess partying is her personal choice 
In this industry you need to maintain friendship with all the actors. Sj has a big friend gang. 
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Az07

I guess partying is her personal choice
In this industry you need to maintain friendship with all the actors. Sj has a big friend gang.

yup its her choice... but you can see she gets tired... too much party isnt good for her health.. it affects her performance too... it will change from next month hopefully..
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I like Smriti n Parth also. They too r good actors. May be their contract was for only 3 seasons. Webbed anchors changed many times.