'Nisha Aur Uske Cousins' not going off air- TOI

Kri_19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Nisha-Aur-Uske-Cousins-not-going-off-air/articleshow/46572834.cms 

WU:

While there have been reports about 'Nisha Aur Uske Cousins' going off air next month, sources from the channel deny it.

According to sources, the makers have already planned the future tracks and they have locked the story of the show till June, which means that there is no way the show is shutting shop next month. Sukesh Motwani, producer of the show, told us, "The news of the show going off air next month is not true. The current track is showing the protagonist Nisha (Aneri Vajani) entering a new phase of life after she accidentally gets married to Kabir (Mishkat Varma). It's not as if the story has run its course, that the channel will decide to shut it. We have our story planned till May, so it's not going off air for the next three months."

It's being said that the show hasn't been getting good ratings in the prime-time slot, which is why the channel is planning to remove the show.

"The show has been getting a rating of 2.3-2.4 which is decent since the show is not a typical saas-bahu one. It's a different show and it will obviously not get ratings like the family dramas generate. But I can say that there's been no discussion between the channel and us about the show going off air," Motwani added.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phew! Thankyou for sharing:)
Kri_19_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: LightingHope

Phew! Thankyou for sharing:)

My Pleasure! 😊 
FairyHM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A much needed article TFS...
Simran0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this news dear
But m in confusion that wat exactly producer wants to say
As he told they have already decided the future track till June so does they mean that nauc may go off air by June or after that also there is a chances of extending the show???

Pls clear my confusion
Kri_19_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurisharma

Thanks for sharing this news dear
But m in confusion that wat exactly producer wants to say
As he told they have already decided the future track till June so does they mean that nauc may go off air by June or after that also there is a chances of extending the show???

Pls clear my confusion

I'm not really sure. But like it says in the article they have planned the story till June so maybe it will go off air by then But for some reason if they have to change some tracks then it might get extended. This is just what I think, rest is up to them. But I hope it dosn't go off air by June, I want this show to atleast complete a one year.
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Thats a good news.
I guess they have a story planned, thats good.
Nisha has actually entered the new phase, lets hope they continues this new phase.
ishqnme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome NAUC not going off air! 👏👏 TFS :) 
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this article is of march 😕