Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swatim318 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
with due respect to most of your views..
so it is a crime/sin to read or watch FSOG, a BDSM "Fantasy"... fair enough...

how fair is it to make a po*n Star, a MEGA Bollywood star??
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swatim318

with due respect to most of your views..

so it is a crime/sin to read or watch FSOG, a BDSM "Fantasy"... fair enough...

No one said it is a crime to read or watch it but forcing an unwilling partner would certainly be a crime.

how fair is it to make a po*n Star, a MEGA Bollywood star??
 There is no bar for an actor to play a different role in another movie. No one can "make" anyone a star. If the person has the required talent or looks,  since looks matter in show biz,  he or she would have a fair chance to make it big in Bollywood.

QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Personally,I did not like the book one bit.
I found it an abusive ,considerably dirty and disturbing version of Twilight.Writing was poor and characters were too shallow and stupid to tolerate.

Promoting is a tricky subject.Media do influence people .Among Indian audience,this book would most likely do more harm than good.

Edited by QuietlyLoud - 9 years ago
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess most of us know this but the book was actually being written as Fan Fiction of Twilight. The problem is such things sell. It is not productive stuff that sells these days but these erotic stuff are the things youth finds appealing. It is the mindset which should change! I think if such books are banned, then maybe there will be illegal shipment. People will use unfair means to read such po*n. Personally I did not like the boom and I am strongly against po*n stuff. But what people want is conceiving of baby and sex between two people. I think this kind of a mindset has developed because of the portrayal of sex in such as a way as though it is something very abnormal. Sex is something very natural and it should be taken in a way which does not make a big deal about it. But making people learn is the most difficult task. A change is gradual and it will happen only if the mindset of people changes.
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
I never Read that book but my Friends read me some...Aham... [I]Lines [/I] from that Book.
It was Like literal po*n [LOL]
It promotes Sex...DIRTY sex.And it sells. [:|]

But the thing is I didn't like the Book,I didn't buy it,I didn't waste my time even thinking about it but its someone i want to protect like my Bro [LOL] wants to watch it...I think i will burn all the Bookstores,CDs of that stupid Film and Finally Lock my Bro in a room until he's too old for that stuff [LOL]
So,i think its wrong for them to promote that Film Balantly on TV...Kids and Adults will never know when a Add suddenly pops up in a Channel which is restricted for Underage Ppl [xx(]