Posted: 9 years ago

debasree04

Yuvika_15

rosecutie

Edited by somergasm. - 9 years ago
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
THANKS FOR PILLING IT ALL TOGETHER BABE!
Okay I'll write my message too <3 

We're DONE!! WOHOO!

So who want to do GA?
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: somergasm.

.Farzi.

Happy Birthday Manjari! Gosh, its been such a long while since we last spoke, innit? Anywho, I really hope you're doing amazeballs, and here's wishing you a kickass year ahead. Lots of love!!

aashizin

Hey manjiii many many happy returns of the day, may god shower his choicest blessings on u, may your all wishes n dreams come true, have a awesome n wonderful year ahead,

Manjiii we all r so blessed to have u, u r wonderful friend and amazing writer, hope we will be always in touch, I m glad to have u, keep rocking and happy birthday. 

With lots of love n wishes 

aashi 

debasree04

Happy birthday Manjari 🤗

God bless you dear ! 😃

Yagyaseni

Wish you a very happy birthday, MJ! Many Many Happy Returns of the day! It had been wonderdul working with you and knowing you personally! You are an extremely sweet, modest and hard-working person! And I can only say Tum Aisi Hi Rehna, Sada Sada Ke Liye! May God bless you with all the happiness you deserve and may all your wishes be fulfilled! 

Love,

Yagzz

Yuvika_15

Hey MJ!🤗

Well well well look who is celebrating her happy wala birthday today! 🤗

happy birthday hun! hope u have a rocking day! 

so where do I start with u?...you were in my team when u joined CC...RAD!😳😳the best of all! lol.. and then we worked together as captains in birthdays...and what a journey that was...so many threads to cover in a month! but u really kept it all together...😳 

you are one of the most helpful people on IF... I still remember I used to drop u messages last minute to help with BI updates and u were so efficient with them. 😆  

so on ur birthday, relax and chill and do no work apart from partying! keep smiling hun! 

best wishes

Yuvika

rosecutie

Wishing u a very Happy birthday Manjari👏
May the almighty shower u with his blessings
And all ur dreams be fulfilled
Have a wonderful birthday🥳
From Nikki

gk_09

Happy Birthday Manjari! 🥳May all your wishes and dreams come true. Have a great year ahead!

Lots of Love,
GK

SM_317

Heyyy manji...🤗

wishing you a veryy Happyy Birthdayy..🤗
so sorryy we hvnt been able to chat properly lately..:(bt i really miss you a lot nd old days..<3like irritating you..😛😆 now i dont come on IF much..:(bt hope we catch up properly soon!
have a wonderful day..partyyy hard..🥳
lots of love and hugs🤗
Shreya..(Smarty Pants)

harith25
 Wish you a  Very Happy Birthday. 
May this year bring you loads and loads of Good Luck and prosperity with good health. Looking forward to work with you more MJ!
😃

Edited by shayranahui. - 9 years ago
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

debasree04

Yuvika_15

rosecutie

SM_317

harith25

Edited by shayranahui. - 9 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Av, you can do the main post.
Amy can post the messages.
Shivu can do gifts.
And I'll post the credits!
Sounds cool?
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^But you did the write up! So you do gifts and credits both! I have to study for a test, I might not be there to post it on time! =D