Shilpa Shetty offered Rs 14 crore to judge Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8?

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Shilpa Shetty offered Rs 14 crore to judge Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8?

If the latest grapevine is anything to go by then the actress has already quit Nach Baliye 7, to accommodate this striking deal. Read on to get the full report right here!

Shilpa Shetty, who judged two consecutive seasons of popular dance reality show Nach Baliye, might now become the face of rival show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. The actress, has apparently been offered to judge the next season of Jhalak, at a whopping fee of Rs 14 crore. Yes! Now that's the explosive figure!

A source close to the project spoke to a leading daily and said, "Shilpa has opted out of the show this year after a rival channel approached her to judge their dance show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', with the promise to pay her double of what she had been getting for Nach Baliye. She was being paid nearly Rs 7 crore for a season."

Another reason that probed Shilpa to take up Jhalak is its flexible shooting schedules. The source added, "She liked the idea of filming for Jhalak entirely in Mumbai so that she can spend maximum time with her little son."

However, a spokesperson from Jhalak refused to quote any such report. He nullified the speculations stating,"They are in the process of approaching people for participation and will eventually reveal names. As far as judges are concerned, there might be a few changes. It all depends on the celebs' date availability."

Well, we'll have to wait for an official confirmation. But if at all this story turns out to be true, we still can't gulp the Rs 14 cr figure!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DianaPrince thumbnail
What about  Remo,Karan,Madz??
Who is dropping??

I hope not karan...I love to see him flirting with Manish. I take note of everything what he says!!!
SH7_Sunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

What about  Remo,Karan,Madz??

Who is dropping??

I hope not karan...I love to see him flirting with Manish. I take note of everything what he says!!!

I want Madz to be dropped enough of her Madz bhakat drama on JDJ constantly in every season. 🤢 
DianaPrince thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

I want Madz to be dropped enough of her Madz bhakat drama on JDJ constantly in every season. 🤢 

Shreyu if Madz is dropped,shilpa's worshipping will start😆 I think it's her who is out. They are replacing Madz with a new flowerpot...oops Goddess😆

Heve you seen Nach??Same treatment as Madhuri is given to SS😡
SH7_Sunny thumbnail

Shreyu if Madz is dropped,shilpa's worshipping will start😆 I think it's her who is out. They are replacing Madz with a new flowerpot...oops Goddess😆

Heve you seen Nach??Same treatment as Madhuri is given to SS😡

Laddoo, Yeh kya locha hain inka sab female actors ko sar par baitha dete hain and then pooja kart haun unki. 😡 

Dance se zyadaa toh inse flirt aur tareef karte hain hosts and baaki sab. 😡 🤢

Dance ke anam pe khudka aprreication show nikalte hain yeh log. 😆 😆
DianaPrince thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Laddoo, Yeh kya locha hain inka sab female actors ko sar par baitha dete hain and then pooja kart haun unki. 😡 

Dance se zyadaa toh inse flirt aur tareef karte hain hosts and baaki sab. 😡 🤢

Dance ke anam pe khudka aprreication show nikalte hain yeh log. 😆 😆

Yup,true
I don't hate madz,in fact i like her. But they over do her jaap. Half the time they are praising her
and how many times will she sing dhai shaam rok lai rok lai....ab toh ruk ja 😡🤣
zaniax thumbnail
JDJ is a boring show..dont noe why they come up with a new season every year.
Shilpa Shetty offered Rs 14 crore and Kekta's bed to judge Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8? 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Is it Karan who can't give dates b/c of his film? 
And instead of spending so much money on their judges, Colors should actually focus on the dance quotient of their show + proper themes + dance forms...which is pretty crap honestly. JDJ was better on Sony. 
Edited by chocolover89 - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail

Yup,true
I don't hate madz,in fact i like her. But they over do her jaap. Half the time they are praising her
and how many times will she sing dhai shaam rok lai rok lai....ab toh ruk ja😡🤣

Har time Madz Madz karte rehte hain.
It has now become irritative by seeing her over praise now. 😡
These hosts makes madz more attentive especially that Manish Paul. 😡