Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Great to see this. Ever since I found this forum and found all the wonderful stories written here, I have made it my personal goal to support and encourage all the writers.  I have commented a couple of times (somewhere on this forum) that the young writers are doing a much better job than the writers of the show, who are supposed to be professionals.
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ahem ahem!!!
First comment!!
So...u have been up to so much writing...and u never told me about all these...!!
And till date...I've read so much...but u never told me ur name!!
Now I got to know...Garima...
Oh, I have a friend at school with the same name...
So u just graduated...oh gosh...shud I call u di or it's fine if I keep a nice nick name???
And...congratulations for ur gallery...
Plus...I guess I asked u to do something when I replied to ur comment on Love Story...now dat u have made a gallery,it wud be wise if u send ur details to Celu also... :)
Really happy for you :)
Keep it up...
----------
Apparently...someone else posted when I was typing this...so not the first comment ;)
Btw...it's the first time in my life I did this first comment thing...Edited by Aru_A - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Aru_A

Ahem ahem!!!
First comment!!
So...u have been up to so much writing...and u never told me about all these...!!
And till date...I've read so much...but u never told me ur name!!
Now I got to know...Garima...
Oh, I have a friend at school with the same name...
So u just graduated...oh gosh...shud I call u di or it's fine if I keep a nice nick name???
And...congratulations for ur gallery...
Plus...I guess I asked u to do something when I replied to ur comment on Love Story...now dat u have made a gallery,it wud be wise if u send ur details to Celu also... :)
Really happy for you :)
Keep it up...
----------
Apparently...someone else posted when I was typing this...so not the first comment ;)
Btw...it's the first time in my life I did this first comment thing...

Hey just call me Garima its fine or you can even get me a nick-name no worries there

I just started with Lost Faith and seeing the response just went with it
Celu is Asya_Celana if I'm not mistaken- I will be posting my gallery on the main story post as well hopefully tomorrow or day after as I need to see what all is required (I heard that there is a certain format or something)

Thanks and I hope you enjoy all the  work here 😊
Originally posted by: coderlady

Great to see this. Ever since I found this forum and found all the wonderful stories written here, I have made it my personal goal to support and encourage all the writers.  I have commented a couple of times (somewhere on this forum) that the young writers are doing a much better job than the writers of the show, who are supposed to be professionals.

Hey
Thanks - yup I feel so blessed that everyone comments on my work as it works as a bosster to write more and also sometimes you get constructive criticism which is good  for writing. You always comment and make sure that your words carry the encouragement we need so that is superb

Well CVs are just trying to increase teh TRP's as that way they will be able to make money and pay their bills on time so I'm not saying anything but there are son many takented people out there in forum from VM makers to writers to edit creators that I'm overwhelmed with all the talent pool

Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^
Oiii!!!
RoSal on the main pageee...aaa!!!
Garimaaa khush Kar diyaaa!!!
Yep...Celu is AsYa Celana...PM or post ur details to her, then you'll officially be a part of the creative team of BKVPMP forum ;)
Originally posted by: Aru_A

^^
Oiii!!!
RoSal on the main pageee...aaa!!!
Garimaaa khush Kar diyaaa!!!
Yep...Celu is AsYa Celana...PM or post ur details to her, then you'll officially be a part of the creative team of BKVPMP forum ;)

will do ...glad you like the main page 😃
Manan_Ananya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the index.Waiting to see more works from you on Praja.
Originally posted by: Roshalpraja

Congrats for the index.Waiting to see more works from you on Praja.

Thank you 😊
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohho.. meri pyaari pyaari dida...!!!

ðŸĨģ  'CONGRATS'for the index...!! ðŸĨģ
Finally got what I wanted... I really was waiting for ur khazaana!!

I read all your posts...😊I hope u remember.. ðŸ˜›

But must say..all are like - "stupendo fantabulously fantasmagorically magical " stories... ðŸĪŠ (itni lamb taarif aaj tak meine kisi ki bhi nahi ki...😛 )

All are simply awesome..  you are my favourite writer in forum..âĪïļ well ab toh do do party hogaye.. ek bhootni ki sazaa ka and dusra is of your mast index.. "party toh banti hai.."

And ohho..!! Yeh kya.. aapne main page par RoSal ka pic as header dala hai..Yayyy... mein toh khushi ke maare pagal ho jaungi...(thnks for that dida.. )

OK toh Yeh kahaaniyon ki Sandook aur bharni chahiye.. dher saari stories likna..👍🏞

Humare aashirvad aur shubkaamnaye.. sadaa aapki saath rahengi balike ðŸ˜†

Aur haan... apni update express ko station mein jyada der tak nahi rukhana hai...😛..

Lastly lots of love from my side..âĪïļðŸĪ—