Garima's Story Corner: Updated - 19/06/2016!!!!

Share
Posted: 4 years ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS


34 Likes this
Posted: 4 years ago
Great to see this. Ever since I found this forum and found all the wonderful stories written here, I have made it my personal goal to support and encourage all the writers.  I have commented a couple of times (somewhere on this forum) that the young writers are doing a much better job than the writers of the show, who are supposed to be professionals.
2 Likes this
Posted: 4 years ago
Ahem ahem!!!
First comment!!
So...u have been up to so much writing...and u never told me about all these...!!
And till date...I've read so much...but u never told me ur name!!
Now I got to know...Garima...
Oh, I have a friend at school with the same name...
So u just graduated...oh gosh...shud I call u di or it's fine if I keep a nice nick name???
And...congratulations for ur gallery...
Plus...I guess I asked u to do something when I replied to ur comment on Love Story...now dat u have made a gallery,it wud be wise if u send ur details to Celu also... :)
Really happy for you :)
Keep it up...
----------
Apparently...someone else posted when I was typing this...so not the first comment ;)
Btw...it's the first time in my life I did this first comment thing...Edited by Aru_A - 4 years ago
2 Likes this
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by Aru_A


Ahem ahem!!!
First comment!!
So...u have been up to so much writing...and u never told me about all these...!!
And till date...I've read so much...but u never told me ur name!!
Now I got to know...Garima...
Oh, I have a friend at school with the same name...
So u just graduated...oh gosh...shud I call u di or it's fine if I keep a nice nick name???
And...congratulations for ur gallery...
Plus...I guess I asked u to do something when I replied to ur comment on Love Story...now dat u have made a gallery,it wud be wise if u send ur details to Celu also... :)
Really happy for you :)
Keep it up...
----------
Apparently...someone else posted when I was typing this...so not the first comment ;)
Btw...it's the first time in my life I did this first comment thing...


Hey just call me Garima its fine or you can even get me a nick-name no worries there

I just started with Lost Faith and seeing the response just went with it
Celu is Asya_Celana if I'm not mistaken- I will be posting my gallery on the main story post as well hopefully tomorrow or day after as I need to see what all is required (I heard that there is a certain format or something)

Thanks and I hope you enjoy all the  work here Smile
2 Likes this
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by coderlady


Great to see this. Ever since I found this forum and found all the wonderful stories written here, I have made it my personal goal to support and encourage all the writers.  I have commented a couple of times (somewhere on this forum) that the young writers are doing a much better job than the writers of the show, who are supposed to be professionals.


Hey
Thanks - yup I feel so blessed that everyone comments on my work as it works as a bosster to write more and also sometimes you get constructive criticism which is good  for writing. You always comment and make sure that your words carry the encouragement we need so that is superb

Well CVs are just trying to increase teh TRP's as that way they will be able to make money and pay their bills on time so I'm not saying anything but there are son many takented people out there in forum from VM makers to writers to edit creators that I'm overwhelmed with all the talent pool


0 Likes this
Posted: 4 years ago
^^
Oiii!!!
RoSal on the main pageee...aaa!!!
Garimaaa khush Kar diyaaa!!!
Yep...Celu is AsYa Celana...PM or post ur details to her, then you'll officially be a part of the creative team of BKVPMP forum ;)
1 Likes this
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by Aru_A


^^
Oiii!!!
RoSal on the main pageee...aaa!!!
Garimaaa khush Kar diyaaa!!!
Yep...Celu is AsYa Celana...PM or post ur details to her, then you'll officially be a part of the creative team of BKVPMP forum ;)


will do ...glad you like the main page Big smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 4 years ago
Congrats for the index.Waiting to see more works from you on Praja.
1 Likes this

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

  • 47 Replies
  • 14720Views

Topic started by twilightlover29

Last replied by swara98

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP