Khilona (ARY) - Gohar Rasheed, Arij, Adnan Jaffar, Zeba Bakhtiar

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Teasers
http://reviewit.pk/khilona-%DA%A9%DA%BE%D9%84%D9%88%D9%86%D8%A7-coming-soon-on-ary-digital/

Khilona ()  is an upcoming drama on ARY Digital

Cast: Gohar Rasheed, Areej Fatima, Aleezay Rasul, Adnan Jaffar, Hanzala Shahid, Zeba Bakhtyar, Shaheen Khan, Huma Zaheer and others
Director: Faiz
Production House: iDream

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Is ladke ko hero kisne banaya??????? 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Is ladke ko hero kisne banaya??????? 

I hv been banging my head on the wall the asking the same question since I watched the promos...this show has adnan jaffar as well but as supporting...we hv to tolerate gauhar with both the gals here...I guess it's because digest became such a big hit that people r thinking gauhar can b the male lead of a show but they don't know how painfully the viwers tolerated the farida shaukat scenes Epi by Epi in the hope that shehryar 'll come bk ...

Gauhar is a great actor no doubt...but don't mk x y Z the lead hero please
MochaQueen thumbnail
Is this that Adnan guy from Goya? 
When I read the name, I thought it was that singer. But this actor is pathetic and annoying! He suits supporting roles only.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
[QUOTE=HeavenlyBliss.]Is this that Adnan guy from Goya? 
When I read the name, I thought it was that singer. But this actor is pathetic and annoying! He suits supporting roles only.
[/QUOTEwatch
Yeah he is that flirt adnan guy from Goya and he is jus too ordinary to b male lead...Ary doesn't hv any heroes it seems and now that fahad is gone too...ARY has very few options left ...he is there with Saba q in digest and we hv to tolerate him with her 
MochaQueen thumbnail
He is in every single drama and I didnt mind him much as a supporting actor but ewww not a lead :/
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Areej Fatima again?
The girl needs diversity in her roles...

I see her and Sumbul everywhere  
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gohar Rasheed ðŸ¤¢
He is no hero material at all. Thanks to him I didnt even watch Digest Writer ðŸ˜•.  
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Gohar Rasheed ðŸ¤¢

He is no hero material at all. Thanks to him I didnt even watch Digest Writer ðŸ˜•.  

Forward gohers scenes but still do watch digest writer 
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm .. I don't have any problem with Gohar.. I really like him especially after Goya.. Just i wanted him to see like this here.. ðŸ˜”

Here he IS INDEED looking as a hero ... ðŸ˜³ Itz just his weird beard tht is annoying for me ðŸ¥± but stubble look is cool :)

Edited by RisingAsh - 9 years ago