Ohh clear huwa separation ka reason!! Mu again !!

wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPTddNEtS40
Mahaan Ishaani karengi apne pyaar ki kurbaani and Ranveer babu confusion mein pagal ho jayengey!! Seriously one thing is true EK leads have seriou sproblem of COMMUNICATION!!!

Pyaar ki sirf batey ho ti hai!! Ek ashiqui mahaan ban gaya ek pyaar mein chot milne pe mahaan ban gaya ri se shaadi kartke!!

Mahaan logo ki mahaan kahani!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
brief WU please.. too lazy to watch it...
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
judging from your UD, the whole Ranveer believing Ishaani changed and moving on nonsense is what they're going ahead with are they??🥱🥱
wind_dancer thumbnail
Ishaani goes into ps and then claims that her in laws beat her!! then that she does not love him and loves CHirag so she had not said i love to him!! (And there comes i love you wala msg in chirags phone i believe)!! But Ranveer does not believe tries to talk with her but she is adamant that she does not want to be with him!! Ranveer believes he saw love in her eyes even though she did not say I love you!! so he is confused!!
Ohh yar ek I love you kya kardala!! We all knew this Ilove you will cause trouble!! Ab pyaar k liye bhi Ilove you kehna jaroori ho gaya hai!!
Edited by wind_dancer - 9 years ago
wind_dancer thumbnail
Come on TL its ek show they dnt change what they have decided !1 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
to Ranveer

This is so effin ridiculous, Ranveer is such an idiot if this is why they're separating🥱🥱 and FYI she did say ILU to you like 50 times during the hate track🥱 and she wouldnt have allowed you to get physical with her if she didnt🥱🥱 But that aside, i think this is before he'll put two and two together and figure out what she was trying to do i.e. when the police comes to arrest her on Zaveri's funeral... coz they dont seem to have shot that far ahead yet...
eshalrashid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg dnt u think so yeh kuch ziada h hogya!!
it means falguni will show that recording as a prove?
kya bat hai na recording b i love u ki hue bs aur jo usne i hate u bola tha woh?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 clapping EK on your face ðŸ˜•
eshalrashid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

to Ranveer

This is so effin ridiculous, Ranveer is such an idiot if this is why they're separating🥱🥱 and FYI she did say ILU to you like 50 times during the hate track🥱 and she wouldnt have allowed you to get physical with her if she didnt🥱🥱 But that aside, i think this is before he'll put two and two together and figure out what she was trying to do i.e. when the police comes to arrest her on Zaveri's funeral... coz they dont seem to have shot that far ahead yet...

TL your picture is more than awesome!!
tell me from where u gona use such kinda of stuff??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

and rahi baat I LOve u ki toh EK again made a fool of "Rv's 3 magical words"😆
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
and on that I'm sure its the same only, i doubt Ishaani would turn up in her shaadi ka joda on someone's funeral.😆😆 which means this is before all that drama... 
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SO meaning time yo say final goodbye?