millee18 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello all ! 

U must be thinking me here ?! Okay let me tell u its very very Important day ! We need to make someone feel loved and special ! Yeah yeah i know u must be thinking whom I m talking abt ? I will give u hints nd u all should guess .. Fair Enough ?!

1. She is a big Kryanian/Virikaian 

2. She is the sweetest Person we know!

3. She is so Cute.

4. She lives in China

5. She shares her Birthday month with Kd and date with Kt ! 

I think u guys must have guessed her till now ! Its None other than our Very Own NISHTHA !

Happy Birthday Nish Baby ! Hope u have Bestest Day today ! We will all Ur Dreams Come True Including the Kryan Ones ! Have a Blast ! We Love u the Most

Edited by millee18 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

millee18 thumbnail

Nish Happiest Birthday to u ! hope u had a great one. U r one of the sweetest,cutest person  know. I still remember every moment of our meeting ! that was one of the most amazing Day of my life. I wish u achieve every big and little thing u want in ur Life. Stay blessed ! love u loads.❤️ Hope the Upcoming Year turn out the Best year in Ur life😃

Dear Nish!

I want to wish you a very very very Happy Birthday! May this year be better than the last. You're truly a beautiful person inside out and the most caring friend ever. You are such a thoughtful person wanting the best for everyone. And you're passion for Kryan and Virika is just amazing ❤️ You love them and adore them so much its amazing... You're the sweetest fan Karan and Krystle can get. You're messages to them, thoughtful gifts, and everything else you do for them makes you the absolute best! I hope you have a great day now and enjoy this coming year the fullest! 

-Karina 
Edited by millee18 - 9 years ago
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Some edits for you from -Ayesha- ❤️ 

A Special Picture Story on one of your most favorite songs ❤️: Raabta

Bleeding in Love 😳: 120363572

Obsession Or Love??😉: 120434574 

A Special Os Just for uEmbarrassed: 120442935

Edited by Kays94 - 9 years ago
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

We Hope You Have A Great Birthday ❤️ 
Edited by Kays94 - 9 years ago
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg!!!!
Omg!!
Omg!!!!
OMG !!! 
Thankkk uuu so much shubhi di and karina di!!!! 

I cant tell you my sis, how happy and how am feeling now ! You both have made my birthday so so so so so special ! 
This birthday is my BEST birthday ever ! 
I cant thank you both for doing this and keep on giving me so many gifts! 
Both of you were so busy, ur one wish was Enough for me too be happy for but you both have given me so many surprisess.. 
I just don't know how to thank you Karina di and Shubhi di and Ayesha all for giving me so pretty wishes, the intro, the edits and the yummy yummy food !! 
Each and every part of this thread is my favorite the wishes from my sisters was my favorite thank you so much for the lovely wishes.. I just hope i could do something special for you too, 
Thank you so much di's, you were so busy but still you have given me so many surpries!!!
I love all ur gifts, 
This Thread,
A Picture story on my favoirte song,
Update of WFL,
Update of BIL,
Update of OOL,
A Unique and lovely OS ...
I seriously wanna come up and hug you both so tightly... 
Thank you so so much Di's... 
The most memorable birthday of my life.. 

once again!!! 

Edited by nishyrelan - 9 years ago