TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Jadeja's aakhri Jhalak

Farah Khan with a teapot, Rea Krishnatraye with the alarm clock and Shilpa Shetty wears the Too Hot To Handle T-shirt

Unlike the tamasha Akashh Deep created post his exit from Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, this week's ousted contestant, Ajay Jadeja was a real sport. He left everyone in tears on the Sony dance show thanks to his oh-so-cute gestures.

He gifted Farah Khan a teapot (because she used to call him a teapot while dancing), Shilpa Shetty was given a T-shirt with 'Too hot to handle' written on it, while Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who was not on the scene as he was indisposed, was given a wallet to shower notes on other contestants!

Ajay's choreographer, Rea Krishnatraye, got an alarm clock because she was perennially late for dance rehearsals. Shilpa was so moved that she actually wore the T-shirt and had the last dance with Jaddu. Now that's what we call true sportsmanship!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yesterday's episode was very good... Ajay moved me to tears.. I am going to miss him!!!
me too will miss him 😭
btw thnx 4 sharing
meenasupari thumbnail
I dont understand why this comparison with Akash?

For Ajay it was a matter of fun but for Akash its a part of his career. Losing this competition meant a lot to him as winning it wud have taken him a bit(if not much) farther in his career.
Teddy thumbnail
I'll miss Ajay... he was a good entertainer in the show..
rangi1222 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my whole family will miss him
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
omg i cried for like an hr jeez
i ll miss himmmmmmmmmm 😳
vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That is cricket as they say it.Ajay was a very good cricketer and his career ended with "fixing" charges.However few know that he was exonerated by court and then it was too late to stage a comeback to cricket for him.Those who imbibe the spirit of the game are like Ajay Jadeja,