Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..TeriDeewani.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi frnds...
Well I knw dat dis days u all r readin romantic OSes n I'm here postin an emotional one. I wud like to thank Pallavi di for her so much encouraging waale PMs.

Here is my pic challenged by peace..

Pic no. 46

Hope dat I won't disappoint u :)
Edited by crazy_neha - 9 years ago
..TeriDeewani.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

(CREDIT=HARSHITA)
RaRu:Inseparable

Raman Bhalla,the C.E.O of the year who had everything in his life be it money,experience,power,status and many other things that a man wished to have but this C.E.O of the year was not happy because the person who makes him smile all the time,in which his happiness lies was not there. His Ru was not there,with him.

Raman hated the Indian society alot because it did not allow a man to cry. Ishita always had the advantage to cry and show that she is upset,but what about him. All were blaming him for the happenings in their house.

Ishita ran away taking Ruhi with her which at the end caused an emotional breakdown for him. After running from this place to that place,Shagun found out where Ishita and Ruhi were. She took our Ruhi away from us without even thinking about the impact it will have on us. Being government holidays Ruhi had to leave with Shagun for two days. In this two days,Ishita had totally stopped talking to him.

Raman really regretted his decisions first why did he join Ashok's company,in which he was forced to work when he had to attend his daughter's custody case. As Ashok was out of town and they had very important meeting today,Raman could not help but report to the office.

He was sitting in his cabin staring at his screen saver and remembering the day they clicked it.

Flashback

That days were the best when there was no Shagun in their lives. It was a regular Sunday when as usual this trio were on a selfie spree,especially the father-daughter duo.

Ruhi:Ishimaa,Papa one happy family selfie. Then after that me and Ishimaa and then me and Papa.

IshRa just nodded.

They took a nice family selfie.

Ruhi:Now,me and Ishimaa.

Ishita had a victory smile on her face as she won the bet.

Raman couldn't take his defeat and spoke.

Raman(faking):Ruhi,papa is upset with you.

Showing his back to Ruhi.

Ruhi(worried):Why,what happened papa??

Raman(controlling his laughter): You always consider your Ishimaa first and not me.

Ishita understood what Raman was trying to do and decided to enjoy the cutest scene going on.

Ruhi(innocently):No,I love you and Ishimaa equally. I never differentiate between you both.

Raman(happily):Really?!!

Ruhi(excited):Yes!!

Raman:So can we take a selfie first??

Ruhi(to Raman):Ofcourse!
(to Ishita): Do you mind me taking a selfie with papa first.

Ishita understood that her innocent Ruhi fell in Raman's cunning trap to win his bet.

Ishita:Ofcourse Ru.

Then Raman and Ruhi where preparing themselves for the selfie.

Ruhi:Papa,your hard stubble is hurting me.

Raman:Ohh.

Saying so he started tickling Ruhi and they clicked the world's best selfie.

Flashback ends

Raman came out of the sweet memories of their family,when an employee informed him about the meeting getting cancelled.

Just then his cellphone ranged it was his lawyer informing about the him about the court time change and that he had to reach the court as soon as possible.

The court started the custody case,the opposite lawyer had many strong clauses and proofs. Their case was getting weaker and weaker after every proof.

Just when the judge was going to give Ruhi's custody to Shagun,an unexpected thing happened.

Ashok Khanna,his first and last enemy entered the court. He told the judge about his past relationship with Shagun. The ordered him to stand in the witness box and say whatever he wanted to say.

Within just five minutes the judge decision was changed and Ruhi's custody was given to Raman Kumar Bhalla but not Ishita Bhalla this time.

Ruhi just went and hugged her Ishimaa tightly. She met the other members of the family.
Raman was waiting for his turn to come.

After meeting all the members of the family Ruhi ran towards her Papa.

Ruhi(crying):Papa,now never let me go anywhere. I want to stay with you and Ishimaa forever.

Raman(wiping his and Ruhi's tears):Then who will get married??

Ruhi:I will get married to you so that I can stay with you and Ishimaa forever.

Raman(smiling):Okk.

Ruhi:Papa,selfie??

Raman:Okk,but me first.

Ruhi nodded and they continued doing this.

Hope dat u all liked it. Good/bad plzz leave ur comments n likes.
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow...
its amzng...

beautifully written...

very well expressed the emotions...

i love raru...
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So cute...
Love Father-Daughter Duo.
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww Nehu...
Such a Beautiful OS...
Am proud of u my Chhoti...
Gr8 work...
Luv u soo much n All the very Best for ur exams...
I know I'll rock there too...
RaBir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful one u write Nivi! I no watch show but I read other story from u so I excite to read some new one. Really unique idea and concept!
Nicely written...you leave me happy and smiley every time.
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Pallavi 50 pages now.🥳🥳
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Jum, oh yes.. glad u noticed! ðŸ˜ƒ Thanks to all those who hv written their OSes here so far.. i guess the thread is doing well. 😃 Hopefully even more readers come in and read some of  the brilliant OSes put up here! 
3 cheers ðŸ¥³
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
brilliant OS...
nehaaa i realyy like itt
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely OS Neha. Father daughter duo is my all time favorite when ever their scenc come if they,happy I am happy with them if they are crying I also crying with them. Undenialble Ruhi is such a sweetheart onscreen and offscreen too.Thank  you  so much for your beautiful written and bring our old memory of YHM back.🤗