ROSID OS:You are my wife

----Navya---- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Roli:what happened Siddhanth ji? Where are we going?
Siddhanth was driving silently...without pronouncing any word, he gave her a killer look...
Angry like never...he was driving like a robot...
What happened to him..he was that much angry and now she thought they will go to BH but this wasn't the way to BH...
She repeated her question:
Siddhanth ji! Where are we going? This isn't the way to BH!

They are newly wedded and it was an arranged marriage...
He's the brother of her best friend: Simar...
They got married so fast as their families were so close from each other...
Simar convinced two families..
Siddhanth ji...
He cuts her..
-enough!
He said almost shouting at her...
Silently, she looked at the other side, deciding not to talk to him never ever again...
She wanted to cry because she wasn't seen him like this with much anger...
After two hours...
The car stopped...
Roli discovered that they are before a farm villa...one of the most beautiful things she has seen ever...
Roses and all kind of plants are decorating a vast garden...a garden linked to the farm...
She admired all that throw her opened window...and she smiled...
Siddanth: get out of that car!
She heard his voice and she noticed he was standing before the car and she can only see his back...
She started getting out her tongue and made grimaces...
She doesn't notice that he turned and he's now looking at her doing crazy stuffs...
He got more irritated...
And looked even angrier...
She finally noticed he was looking at her...
And getting scared...she is still on the car...
She doesn't want to get out or to enter with him this villa or to be with him at all...
When he came towards her and opened the door of the car of her side...she closed her eyes...
She felt his hand...masculine and strong around her wrist...
He got her out of the car...almost forcibly...
Like a stubborn child...she doesn't want to...
He dragged her with him...towards the main door of the villa...
And closed the door behind them...
Inside...
He still holding her wrist and she was fighting to make him let off...
Instead, she found herself pinned to the first wall...
It was normal...he usually keep some distance between them...safe distance...
But now, what made Roli shocked, shivered, surprised, excited...is that he was not keeping any distance between them...
Her emotions and thoughts are ups and down now...
She's feeling his body against her...
She was crushed against his hard chest...
Some new feeling made her breath go so heavy...
Her heart started his symphony...a crazy symphony...
She wanted him to pull back so that she can breathe normally ..
-sidd...han...th..ji...
She whispered...all surprised but this sudden move...this sudden closeness ...
Instead of pulling back...
He made her closer by holding her waist by one strong hand...
She jerked...looking at him...straight into his eyes...
He finally said with a firm voice:
Siddhanth:-who are you?
Roli was more surprised and answered:-what?
-Answer my question!
-I'm Roli
Sid:-what?
Roli:-Roli Bharadwaj...
Sid:-Roli Siddhanth Bharadwaj..Roli Siddhanth Bharadwaj 
He repeated nervously...breathing against her face...
She smelled him...his scent...
And then she was feeling his breath on her face...which has an effect on all her body...
Her body pinned and dominated by him...
He asked:
-you're Roli Siddhanth Bharadwaj! Am I right?
She nodded positively...wondering what the meaning of those questions...was!?
-it means you're my wife! Right?
She nodded her head again positively...
-answer me! I want to hear it!
He shouted again and she closes her eyes...
-yes...yes! I'm your wife!
-then where is your Mangalsutra? Where is your sindoor? Why you always leave to the work like that? Without any thing proving you are my wife!
-I'm...me...I'm leaving always like that and you are ok with that!
-did I say I'm ok?
-you didn't tell me anything about it!
-seems like our marriage doesn't change anything nor on your personal, neither on your social relationship!
She looked at him, trying to remember what happened that he was talking like that...
He comes all the evenings with his car to pickup her from the company where she works...
And nothing like that happened...
Social relationship??
He meant maybe the way she was talking with AMAR before the main door of the company, right at the moment where he was there to pickup her...
Haannn...no! Siddhanth ji is jealous? And that too because of AMAR?! But AMAR was her partner at work and he's also a friend!
No way!
Siddhanth found that she got it! And he said:
-I will not say anything if he was only talking with you but he was talking and holding your arm! He touched you! I didn't blame him! Maybe he doesn't know that you're a married woman! maybe he doesn't know that you belong to me! 
Roli looked fascinated...
It's a confirmation...he's jealous...
Nervously...she bite her lips and gave him a dreamy gaze while he was burning...
-he knows that...I'm married...but he's working with me since three years and...
Sid:-and he has no right to put his hand like that on you!
Roli:-but he...
Sid:-he will die if he repeats that again! You give him this warning, next time!
Roli:-we work together and such gestures are...
Sid:-are inacceptable!
She wanted to smile but he was serious and he's making a severe expression...
Well what she should do with such handsome man...being so angry and jealous just for her??
-Siddhanth..ji...are you...are you jealous?
She asked suddenly...
She felt his grip is loosened and his gaze transformed from the angry to a confused look...
She looked at him with questioning eyes...
He lets off her...free from his violent but nice embrace...she kept looking at him...
He leaves her like that and went to a terrace placed on a simple living room...
And there is other kind of plants there also...
Roli followed him...
That's when he takes off his coat and then pulled up the sleeves of his shirt...
She looked at him...lost in him...
-Siddhanth ji...
She wanted to talk but no chance is given...he's in no mood to talk or to answer...
She knows her husband...she shouldn't talk now...
She left him and entered into the small kitchen there.She did not notice water on the floor..she slipped
And right at that moment...she felt herself in between two strong arms, holding her safely...
She turned to see him and then turned more to face him...
-you're always like that? 
He said angrily...
-you're always awkward! What do you want? What if you had fallen and got hurt!?
Roli looked at him and the concern in his eyes and his words make her heart beat so much...she felt like she gonna lose her conscience and sanity being like that...
She hold his hand and this time...excited and happy...
He lost on her...
Firstly, the way he pinned her, a moment back...touching her soft arms and feeling her against him was temptation...the way he was there to catch her when she was about to fall and the look she gave him...

He looked at her shocked eyes...and then without breaking the eye lock...he pinned her to the wall.
Feeling a weak on her knees...she murmured:
-siddhanth ji...
He hold that hand and pushed her closer to him...
He looked at her lips...then at her eyes...at her cheeks...all over her face...seductively...
She felt hot and thought that she has some fever...or she was only dreaming...nothing is for real...
Sid:you are beautiful
he said huskily giving her goose bumps...
She looked at him like a dumb, trying to understand what happened to her husband...and all what she can see in his eyes is desire... dark desire...
She wanted him to let off her...but he forced his grip...came closer towards her...
-yes! I'm jealous! No one have the right to touch you except me! No one in this earth! Because you're my wife and I'm your husband! I have rights on you as same as you have all the rights on me!
She looked at him seriously and all happy, inside her, that he finally, confessed that...she felt nice and she like it a lot to hear that from him...
Now that he felt she is satisfied with what he said...he looks at her eyes again and then at her lips...he knows already what their taste would be: they will taste sweet mango...but what he never taste before was how it will felt?...her kiss! How it will be? Soft, sweet and passionate just like her? 
Surely, it will be great and amazing and unforgettable and incredible...
All those thoughts he makes when he starts approaching his lips from hers...
She closes her eyes...he felt her shivering against his body and holds her waist even more tightly for her support...
His lips touched hers slowly and softly he rubbed them against hers, seductively...
He felt her calm and waiting for his next step...
What he just did is that he took her lower lip on his mouth a little teasing her...
That when he felt her reacting, by clutching the collar of his shirt...
He doesn't stop...
He will not stop for any cost...
He love her...
He want her...
He desire her...
He waited for this moment since the wedding means since two weeks...no from their first meet, since five when she used to be only his sister's friend...
They played enough Tom and Jerry...
Now, he's serious about their relationship...
She's his wife and he's her husband and nothing would change the fact that their attraction to each other wasn't only attraction but they seriously fall for each other...
He finally kissed her...Deepening the kiss...he irresistibly, wanted to taste every inch...he felt her trying to respond and he closes his eyes feeling her hands cupping his neck, hesitantly but the contact was so soft and he felt she's as eager as him for their first kiss to be perfect...
And it was the most perfect kiss ever ... ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banuprasa thumbnail
Beautiful... Romantic... interesting OS Navya dear
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its super romantic...damn hot and passionate to the core...missed your writings yaar
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow dear fab superb os waiting for ur ss also plz update nxt part of ur ss "wow dear fab superb os waiting for ur ss also plz update nxt part of ur ss "WHO SAYS FIRSTLOVE IS THE TRUE LOVE " soon dear Edited by sheetal1979 - 9 years ago
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
owww this was just amazing, 
you should definitly write more for ROSID, 

and if you write pleasee pm me

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hawt and well written
great job

it would be better if u had added what happend after kiss, i mean SR 😉
----Navya---- thumbnail

Originally posted by: banuprasa

Beautiful... Romantic... interesting OS Navya dear

thank u
----Navya---- thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalrosid

Its super romantic...damn hot and passionate to the core...missed your writings yaar

thank u
----Navya---- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheetal1979

wow dear fab superb os waiting for ur ss also plz update nxt part of ur ss "wow dear fab superb os waiting for ur ss also plz update nxt part of ur ss "WHO SAYS FIRSTLOVE IS THE TRUE LOVE " soon dear

thank u 
----Navya---- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

owww this was just amazing, 

you should definitly write more for ROSID, 

and if you write pleasee pm me

thank u