Take a Bow Mr Apurva Agnihotri!!! <3

ravluvssarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
😭FEELING NUMB.
SAD IT'S ENDED. 

Many of us, including me are disappointed that thier was no wedding of vikram and shobha.

However I guess this was the story, this was thier ajeeb daastan. Towards the end even I felt thier won't be a vibha reunion because they never showed attraction & love from shobhas side towards vikram. Her first priority was always her kids. This was the case from start to end. They always projected shobha as a women who, put family first, she had no time to think of love. And to think of another man from shobhas point of view would be ridiculousπŸ˜†

The first half of the epi made me feel as excited as nani πŸ˜† Poor her!!  The scene with vikram & the guys was great!!πŸ‘ These were the scenes that our show was missing from along time! I guess thier was too much evil in the second half of the show  I was soo looking foward to vibha wedding , the start made It look soo real like it was really going to happen! πŸ˜²

But the second part was beautiful & emotional β€οΈ

I know thier was no wedding but if thier was then it would be crazy, from shobhas side because she doesn't love vikram & will always see him as a friend and im glad she told him, otherwise the wedding would have looked like a compromised & forced one! Shobha knows what vikram is for her, she knows he's crazy for her but right now she wasn't in a state to get married. I guess she did the right thing by telling him the truth.😊

Vibha's relationship is full of understanding friendship, respect & lots of love from vikrams side!! This was thier story, thier ajeeb daastan, Bas!! They will remain bestfriends.❀️ πŸ˜³

I guess this was what the show was about from the very start. A ajeeb relationship between two individuals whose paths cross and the ajeeb relationship that forms between them. The show promised romance at the start which is a let down I guess but still enjoyed it. πŸ˜Š

In most indian shows boy meets girl. They fall in love. Drama. They get married.  End. πŸ˜† Our show had a totally new & different concept, and i guess the makers planned the ending from the start, no show i have heard of has shown a lead pair staying friends, even if thier is one sided love the relationship vibha share doesn't Need a name. β€οΈ

Finally
.. coming to Vikram ahuja.. no words! What is this guy made of?! πŸ˜²πŸ‘ He's a beautiful person, inside & out! Bless his soul! Such an amazing human bieng, my heart totally melted seeing those sad eyes.😭 I could tell he was shocked when shobha said she couldn't marry him! I could feel his heart braking πŸ’”πŸ˜­ I really wanted him to get his love today, he totally deserved it, I felt sad seeing him sad. Those smiles, again hiding his pain,  his voice braking πŸ’” this guy makes me soo want to go and give him a hug!! 

And there's only one person to applaud and thats apurva!! πŸ‘ everything about him is amazing! His acting is phenomenol πŸ‘β­οΈ he deserves soo much credit because he was the real star of the show! πŸ˜³ love him and will definitely watch his next show! 

Bye guys enjoyed reading all posts here & bieng apart of this forum πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ravluvssarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One thing I didn't like was how shobha was prepared to part ways again πŸ˜• I wanted her the one to ask vikran to still stay in her life no matter what!   
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ravluvssarun

One thing I didn't like was how shobha was prepared to part ways again πŸ˜• I wanted her the one to ask vikran to still stay in her life no matter what!   

I agree that was so wrong on her part   Just coz she rejected his marriage proposal she wants to kill the essence of friendship that was morally wrong & insulting to Vikram I felt , yet love this man and his enormous heart he always kept her as special as precious as anything in the world & said that relationship need no name as they are from the heart & asked her never to leave him.. n says friends forever! He would never lergo of the value he built on her where as she was ready to fo it at the drop of the hat of rejecting his marriage proposal !! The trust he built with her he always valued & kept she flawed there big time ..

All the way Vikram has been magnanimous reasoning his values of Love & has great patience n understanding & stays by her decision in every possible way. At present her state of mind is not willing to compromise growth in what she feels she might have felt for Vikram ever or will takes its own due course & for our thoughts..

So this was Shobha trial & turbulence overcome journey !! Vikram was and is her guardian angle & someone who defiantly brought her to light from dark tunnels .. Hats of to Vikram for the man he was & is always !!
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vikram is the star of the show πŸ‘

Loved Apurva ...he is such a gr8 actor πŸ‘πŸ‘