Ude Ude..Mann Ude!!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
NOTE : I hv put background song for this VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL TOPIC..TURN ON ur speakers or use ur headphone to hear the song n njoy readin the post while listenin to the song tht i hv put in the background of this  post..πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ...

Helloo Ppl...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...The forum is majorly filled with AATMAS...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. And i'm no different either..!! Am also yet another happy aatma who ws very much alive before last scene aka the pool scene of MaNan ws telecasted tonite..!! But aftr pool scene got over,v all MaNan fans bcame INSANE AATMAS who r STILL bc roamin around in MaNan heaven..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

I am in IF since 2009 n hv made 516 topics till nw(including this&this is my 15th KY2 forum topic)in so many forums...And i hv to say theres only RARE OCCASSIONS where i made topics which r 200% SHUDH DROOL FEST SPECIAL topics...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...So todays topic is one such DROOL FEST post n this category ke post i am makin aftr ages...
😎😎 and all credit for tht goes to Parth/Manik...πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ...

The entire last scene of tonites epi aka THE POOL Scene of MaNan ws simply super rocking..!! And hands down this pool scene is definitely one of the best MaNan scenes ever...⭐️⭐️⭐️...But what made me make this post and what made me COMPLETELY GO 1000% INSANE which resulted in me hvin HORMONAL LOCHA aftr ages...
πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†...ws the "Lahu Mooh Lag Gaya" song seq on MaNan which ws shown towards the end of this holi spl pool scene..!!

Parth...Parth..Parth...y on earth u couldn show some "reham" towards us deewanis of urs??πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†..Aisa maar daala aaj tumne hum sabko ki v will ALWAYS HAPPILY remember this SPECIAL DAY of getting HAPPILY MURDERED BY U on Mar 5th 2015..πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ...

I ws HAPPILY ENJOYING the awesome MaNan moments tht ws full on chaalu in the pool...!! Though i hv seen tht sizzling hot promo of Manik coloring Nandu in his spl way,no way i thought when actual scene would come more than Nandu it would create MORE HAVOC IN ME n tht too much HAVOC ya HORMONAL LOCHA ki i would end up makin a DROOL FEST POST..πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

SHUBH AARAMBH OF "MURDER" BY PARTH/MANIK

^^Seeing these...i so knew...i so knew...iss bande ka iraada theek nahi n hum fans ka jaan khatre mein hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

THE HOTTEST KILLER IN ACTION

OMG OMG OMG...FIRE FIRE FIRE...WHAT ON EARTH WS THT?πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ...Gosh Parth/Manik- whoever u r...iss tarah se COLOR lagaake who u wanted to woo with ur charm?Nandini ka toh pata nahi...But us weak hearted souls-just couldn handle it...πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ...Main toh INSTANTLY HEAVEN KI MEMBER ho gayi the moment he started puttin color on his cheeks in tht most sexy...most hottest..most sensuous n most most killer manner...!! Haaye...literally SAW JANNAT in these "ittu sa" moments...πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ...

He ws a bc man today...So aftr tht 1st round of ATTACK,he ws settin the "mood" for his NEXT ROUND OF ATTACK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

Today our SEXY KILLER ws DETERMINED to KILL US ALONG WITH HIS LADY LOVE more n more..!! So here goes his next round of ATTACKS on Nandu n on us..πŸ€ͺ...

omgg omg...how...just how did nandu evn manage to survive evn aftr all these?😲😲...Zara hume bhi tips de do baalike...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Damn-aisa hot n happenin wild wet holi har kisike naseeb mein nahi hote...!! Nandu is so so lucky in tht case..!! But our hot property ka charm hi kuch aisa hai ki v all r COMPLETELY COLOURED in HIS LOVE...in HIS SEXY KILLER CHARM today... I can bet Nandu se zyada its us his deewanis ke cheeks which r more more laal laal coz of seein our hottie ka laal laal killer kalakaaris in the name of celebratin holi...πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈπŸ€ͺ...

Now some IMMEDIATE LOST IN EACH OTHER MOMENTS of our KILLER COUPLE aftr the back to back attacks frm Manik to HIS Nandini..!!

Now here comes the CONTENT SATISFACTION MOMENTS OF THE MOST SEXY KILLER who ws fully proud of himself on seeing HIS EFFECTS on his lady love(n am sure he would knw on us fans tooπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†)...πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ...After all his killer attacks,look hw he tried to wish her Happy Holi as if "nothing happened"..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

^^Gosh...hw can one look so so sexy yet so so cute at same moment?Hes one RARE ITEM...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...Haaye kaash hume bhi aisa koi "Happy Holi" wish karta..πŸ€ͺ🀣...But chalo-isi se kaam chala lenge..!! But seein his way of wishin happy holi n tht smile,i felt he ws askin her "want one more round of attack"? which he tried to convey via his "spl tone" of wishin her happy holi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

And finally heres the "HAPPIES ENDINGS" spl moment πŸ˜‰

So thts it ppl...My "masoom" sa drool fest topic with 30 caps i took on this heavenly killer sizzling hot scene of MaNan tonite ends here..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...!! But yes before i bid goodbye,heres one line of the song -"lahu mooh lag gaya" song which i dedicate to evry single BHATAKTI AATMA here includin me who bcame aatma coz of tonites pool scene of MaNan esp this song seq as its perfectly describes our current situation..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...!!

"Ude Ude..Mann Ude"!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Omg me first
Hyperventilating mode 😳 your post saw after ages πŸ‘ Nikki kamal shamal dhamal wala post. How did MaNan manage to do such scenes with so much purity and without going over the top.without vulgarity and soberness πŸ‘
Keep writing because I love your posts πŸ˜ƒ
Which song you put dear? I m on phone
Happy holi 😳
Ok its udd khawbon k parinday from zindagi mile na dobara.
Loved your simlies and loved the caps 😳 this is the best holi treat KY 2 cvz gave us Edited by addictedlove - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Forgot to say...wish u all very happy holi..!!😊😊

And thnx a ton KY2 CVs,Parth,Niti for such best best holi seq on MaNan n also the best holi seq i hv evr seen on TV in my 12 years of watchin hindi serials..!! A very happy to PaNi n KY2 CVs..!! 😊😊

--edited--

not able to edit main post...donno y...πŸ˜•... so postin avis i made here..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

feel free to use

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
blazingflame thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nikki you r killing me with your caps manan <33333
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Insane Aatmas indeed ! πŸ˜†
Fabulous post πŸ‘ apt for the drool worthy Man ! ! Parth killed it today as Manik 
 Nandini looked just as awestruck πŸ˜† see her deer in the headlight expression πŸ˜†

Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: s45ve7

nikki you r killing me with your caps manan <33333

i wanted to make sure my company of insane aatmas r not decreasin..so thank u..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...glad tht caps still hvin effect on u n thnx dear for likin my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
ashmitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wooww...it's lovely...superb...!!
felt like i m watching the episode again..reading ur post...it is really hot..!

m sooo proud to say.."mein PARTH ki deewani hoon"...!!

and now that i heard the song in the bg...m really liking it for manan yaar...!

tfs..!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Insane Aatmas indeed ! πŸ˜†

Fabulous post πŸ‘ apt for the drool worthy Man ! ! Parth killed it today as Manik 
 Nandini looked just as awestruck πŸ˜† see her deer in the headlight expression πŸ˜†

omg sonia EPIC AVI...thts so so US..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

thnx dear for ur lovely comment n for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

🀣🀣...such an awesome post...❀️πŸ€ͺ☺️!!! Nikki tu toh gayi...saath mein hume bhi dubaa gayi!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

🀣🀣...such an awesome post...☺️!!! Nikki tu toh gayi...saath mein hume bhi dubaa gayi!!

wht do u meant by "hume bhi dubaa gayi"?tumhe toh koi haq nahi banta yeh kehna ka coz u did SAME with ur post...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...infact mujhse bhi zyada u drowned me n ur other post admires MORE with ur magic of words for the most hottest holi celebrations tonite...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

moral of story am inncoent..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nywz thnx soo much yaara for ur lovely comment n for likin m ypost...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—