Today something Clear n something hidden Episode....!!!

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello friends...today we got a big true in abt Swaraginis life...!!!πŸ˜›...SARMISHTHA...revealing the truth..which is hide since 20 years...is that...Swara Shekharz daughter..πŸ˜‰...as we expected...but but...but..it is not whole ..truth..something behind this biggest truth..which is unfold yet...it is my openion...and Second twist...finally laucky or lakshaya...made entry...n entry was superb ..!!! πŸ‘

SarmishthA...rocked today..as her revealing ..style... πŸ‘ 😳
lakshaya...was look like rich family Son which is different from Ragini...!!!
guysss i want to knw ur view abt today episode...@Sophie , sam , charu n starssanjana...cm on guyss..cm n share ur thoughts abt episode... πŸ˜›

Regards...

Poojanika

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute00ish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well i have not yet watched the epi

Swara bieng sister of raginin was expected
But something els is also there...seem intresting

Will watch the epi then i will comment back
Starry_Love thumbnail

Finally one of the big truth of Swara's life got revealed and yes agree with you dear! it was something which we very much expected and yes it is half the truth. Something huge has happened which has lead to them developing immense dislike for each other (I have a feeling that Hitler dadi may have her hands on the separation, but let's see until revalation) 

Yesterday Swara got taunted saying bin baap ki beti and raised question against Sarmishtha's up bringing and today it was an on the face smack for Shekhar (was much required for this guy) when he finally found the whole truth about Swara. and today loved the way Sarmistha confronted Shekar. The blank look on his face was the one to watch. 

Let's see how the whole secrets unfold now😊

Edited by sophiewonzer14 - 9 years ago
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Swara n Ragini being sisters is expected.. Waiting for the whole truth to be revealed.. Even I Liked sarmishthi's confrontation with shekhar.. 
starsanjana thumbnail
Lovely Post 
Firstly, today there was a lot of drama! very interesting episodeπŸ‘. I agree with you that it is clear that both Swara and Ragini are sister...but what is the secret behind this divorce.
And why does Shekhar address her as Sharmishta and Dida adressher as Sumi???❓
Absoloutely loved today's episode! 
And this Lucky πŸ˜³ He seems quite interesting!☺️
Homeslice thumbnail
Well-scripted episode, but i don't think the truth is that simple. I'm sure there is more to it. I wish Shekar wasn't the dad. Like Sehkar's younger brother maybe and then he left Swara's mom for someone else for something else would have been better instead of Shekar being Swara's dad. Just my point of view. 
nandasweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How did Shekar and his Sumi get seperated...? They hav showed childhood tracks os Swara and Ragini...and everything was perfect...but how come Shekhar didnt know about Swara when they are soo close...?!?
I am Nanda BTW...
charuta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nedhvik-91

Hello friends...today we got a big true in abt Swaraginis life...!!!πŸ˜›...SARMISHTHA...revealing the truth..which is hide since 20 years...is that...Swara Shekharz daughter..πŸ˜‰...as we expected...but but...but..it is not whole ..truth..something behind this biggest truth..which is unfold yet...it is my openion...and Second twist...finally laucky or lakshaya...made entry...n entry was superb ..!!! πŸ‘

SarmishthA...rocked today..as her revealing ..style... πŸ‘ 😳
lakshaya...was look like rich family Son which is different from Ragini...!!!
guysss i want to knw ur view abt today episode...@Sophie , sam , charu n starssanjana...cm on guyss..cm n share ur thoughts abt episode... πŸ˜›

Regards...

Poojanika

Hi pooja, 
Yes sharmistha rock today. She told shekhar that swara is his child but she dont wanted his name πŸ‘ tha main unfold suspence is  -- what was happened?  why are they separate? 

That lakshya or lucky -- is he that Mr ganja Maheswari's son? Means ragini' s would be? 
Starry_Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandasweetie

How did Shekar and his Sumi get seperated...? They hav showed childhood tracks os Swara and Ragini...and everything was perfect...but how come Shekhar didnt know about Swara when they are soo close...?!?

I am Nanda BTW...

Hello Nanda, I'm Sophie πŸ˜Š

@ Bold: That is still a mystery as to how both got separated and how hate begun to takeover.  I may be wrong here but in my opinion, during the time Shekar must have thought Swara must be someone else's kid due to someone( Probs Hitler dadi) constantly instigating him against Sumi having an affair (which must have ultimately lead to their separation, where both Swara and Ragini got separated).
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cute00ish

Well i have not yet watched the epi

Swara bieng sister of raginin was expected
But something els is also there...seem intresting

Will watch the epi then i will comment back

Ohhh yes ...u will liked episode m sure...u watch n cmnt m waiting for ur cmnt... 😊