Abhishek Bachchan and John Abraham in Vashu Bhagnanis next!

Posted: 9 years ago
Abhishek Bachchan and John Abraham in Vashu Bhagnani's next!

The two are reuniting after 13 years

It can now be revealed that Abhishek Bachchan's next, a Vashu Bhagnani production, helmed by debutant Akshai Puri, isn't a remake of Do Aur Do Paanch, a movie his father starred in with Shashi Kapoor, as some reports suggested. In fact, it will be a completely fresh script.

There was some work happening at his end on a remake. Says Puri, "I was working on that but now, I've completely scrapped that idea. Also, it's not a remake of an Amitabh Bachchan film. It is a two-hero project. Abhishek is already on board. However, we are still finalising the second lead."

Abhishek confirms the developments, "I have agreed to do a film produced by Vashuji. Debutant Akshai Puri will be directing it. We are still in casting, but I am working with them."

We've heard John Abraham is in the running for the second lead. Puri neither denies nor confirms this. "Right now, it is a bit early to talk about this. We are in talks and there is no confirmation yet. Once that is done, we will make an announcement," he adds.

The new Vashu production sees him reuniting with Abhishek after 13 years.

How many films are these two doing together? They are the new Govinda-Shakti Kapoor jodi. 
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

How many films are these two doing together? They are the new Govinda-Shakti Kapoor jodi. 
😆 ðŸ˜†
Dostana2, Welcome Back, Hera Pheri 3 and now this. ðŸ˜†
Dostana kuch zyada hi badh gaya hain inke beech mein. ðŸ˜†
John looks at least 3 inches shorter than Abhi here. And google says John is 6' and Abhi is 6'1". 
Originally posted by NailClipper

John looks at least 3 inches shorter than Abhi here. And google says John is 6' and Abhi is 6'1". 

Abhi is wearing a wig with too much hair. 
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

😆 ðŸ˜†
Dostana2, Welcome Back, Hera Pheri 3 and now this. ðŸ˜†
Dostana kuch zyada hi badh gaya hain inke beech mein. ðŸ˜†

Dostana2 is not happening...WB I think only has JA. They are there in HP3. Also in a movie with Sanjay Gupta. 

Abhi is wearing a wig with too much hair. 
Lolwa ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Dostana2 is not happening...WB I think only has JA. They are there in HP3. Also in a movie with Sanjay Gupta. 
Shreya why Dostana 2 not happening ??

Yeah in WB there s only John. Sanjay Gupta movie name has been announced yet. 
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Shreya why Dostana 2 not happening ??

Yeah in WB there s only John. Sanjay Gupta movie name has been announced yet. 

KJo didnt like any script which Tarun M choried. So he said Dostana 2 is not happening. Recently I read Tarun wrote another script which KJo liked. 
Sanjay Gupta movie was announced long back. Then bahurani signed his movie and he lost his mind. ðŸ˜†

KJo didnt like any script which Tarun M choried. So he said Dostana 2 is not happening. Recently I read Tarun wrote another script which KJo liked. 
Sanjay Gupta movie was announced long back. Then bahurani signed his movie and he lost his mind. ðŸ˜†
As if Karan himself doesnt copied and chories scripts. ðŸ˜†
So Dostana 2 will happen or not. I heard at that time they wanted Kat in PC's role.

Again miyan biwi together last time they were in Ravan filam which was super duper disaster filam at BO. ðŸ˜†