Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Marvel-freak

How amazing this sequence was, watched it so any times miss PaRud and SanIsh

Me too. Sanish were such a treat as Parud
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is such a cute post Rithu..Parud is one pair who are etched so deeply in my heart and due credit to Sanish for their awesome professionalism be it offscreen or onscreen😳 And very true CVs missed out so many wonderful festive oppurtunities in the show and Parud stories in this forum quenching those thirsts..
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Yes they were.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsel

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">This is such a cute post Rithu..Parud is one pair who are etched so deeply in my heart and due credit to Sanish for their awesome professionalism be it offscreen or onscreen😳And very true CVs missed out so many wonderful festive oppurtunities in the showand Parud stories in this forum quenching those thirsts..</font>

I was looking forward to Parud celebrating Holi ever since this promo was shot. Sanaya was relaxed and teasing and Ashish was shy and respectful. It made even the off screen segment fun. The CVs missed out on so many things Deeps. It's too late to make a list and get it redone.
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sanayaholic-

I remember! The sbs & sbb segments of the promo shoot were fun to watch! 

Would have loved seeing SanIsh perform together.. Both are good dancers and they enjoy dancing! 

Hopefully we will sometime in the future.. 

Really hope our hopes come true.Sanish created  magic the kind i have not seen onscreen.
They the biggest strength of RR .want them back. If only somehow it can happen...