Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: yazh.

Mess with me but not my girl,🀒

I am not what I am with my gelled hair and suit and boot, 

don't rub me the wrong way.

Scratch a little and you will see my other side, the real me, the raw, rustic, street fighter⭐️

softly menacing  without shouting he got it across β­οΈ

He was tooo tooo good, probably the best act thus far, cant compare but still... maybe even better than kutty,  naaahhh, equal equal  πŸ˜‰

what an aim!! what a shot!!!!!  

I love it when the hero or the heroine plays pool!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Shaina_b thumbnail

Moral of two days' episodes: 
Reporters is not all  about a group of people who's livelihood depends on bad things and misfortunes that happens to others but also about people who create green corridors and have sympathy and empathy for others plight.

Kabir is becoming good.  The shades are becoming less  grey and more white and very soon we will see a HALO round his head πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.

hehehee he also smiled at shreya...😊 but of course professionally.

I liked the green corridor episode!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Shaina_b thumbnail

two sides to a coin, two differing perspectives...
both can be right both can be wrong. there can be some right in both, some wrong in both.

heheheee they cannot live at peace with one person they fell in love with, cannot understand the views and thoughts and compromise and reconcile the differences.

All that have seen of shreya till now makes her side of the story more plausible. It takes two to tango but still she is more believable.
In the privacy of her room away from anyone she looks at their photo. She still has feelings.

We have seen so much of kabir, to know more about him

he blamed annany for making him sign the agreement
he told tarini... you asked me to fall in love in again
he fell to shreya's pressure 
he blames her for his depression and also for his drinking problem
she came after me, she pressured me, she forced me,  she treated me bad...heeyyy bhagwan...
Dont balme others for the wrongs in your life kabir.

He wanted sex bu no commitment. Ooohh kabir if you are not prepared to marry why be in a relationship. How frivolous. Ooohhh yes she forced you. 

Inferiority complex, ego, not taking responsibility for the events that happened in his life... 

earlier when he shouted at malvika and told her he came from an ordinary background felt that he would have married shreya for her money status . He got the journalist of the year award and wanted to go higher and must have seen her as his ticket...someone to help him climb the ladder. 

The reason you fall in love matters, and the big heart to understand others and let go of the negativeness matters. 

He broke his vow, his oath, his commitment based on what a drunk said at a party and the subsequent events. He did not believe the woman whom he says he loved. heheheee 
Run ananya run. πŸ˜Š

Sooo kabir, earlier you were willing to sell your soul (you said everything), but would like to believe you have changed.
Wish you happiness the second time. πŸ˜Š

Everyone is at fault apart from him!!!!!😳

What a neat way to say ke uski koi galati nahi hai!!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronojoy_ria

yes in middle we will get a breaking news :Rajeev khandelwal is going to quit the show"πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Shaina_b thumbnail

Saw this movie on TV when small and always wondered about the realtionship between these two. Was it platonic...  or did he have sex with her, was she an ex with whom he had sex, and why was he visiting her and drinking with her. 

Bindu came to mind when they first showed tarini.

A shoulder to cry on is a dick to ride on. 
Here he gets to cry and ride.

What is more demeaning for a married woman, her husband having sex out of marriage or her husband confiding to a third person the problems in the marriage.

oohh yes he spoke to tarini to lighten his bhojπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

And he hides behind the drinks. I was drunk so i did it.πŸ€”

And why does a woman encourage a married man to tell his problems to her.  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
She likes to play the martyr, the injured party. Have a man in her life, who responds to beck and call. Have a man without having to live with him. Have the cake and eat it too. πŸ₯³

Heheheee and she willing opened her legs. She did not cry rape or cut off her friendship after that...

poor tarini... can feel her pain. πŸ˜­
OOOHHH kabir was i not good enough in bed, why did you stop with one time. Or do you not remember all that i remember. She is hoping for an encore.πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

A home breaker. Often outside influence does more harm to a shaky marriage. 

And if he is so worried and cares so much why not marry her. 

Some women like to be door mats and let men walk all over them.

Can predict her future, he will come home late or change plans he made with ananya at the last minute because he had to visit tarini and anurag. 

She will continue to love and be his takhat.

The seeds of doubt will gradually take root, but still she will wait for him and love him.

FOOL.

He went and told her what he did to tarini after getting drunk heheheee to lighten his bhoj and to give teh ammunition she needed to file divorce and end the marriage he is not happy with.

She is still in love with him. She even thinks he has changed because of ananya.

Kabir sharma attracts stupid woman like bees to honey. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kabir sharma from the beginning is playing true to character.

More bad boy than vivaan agasthi. πŸ˜ƒ

You are right!!!!!

Tarini would always be there as the third angle!!!!😳

I know how this works!!!!   

It would have been better of he had married her!!!!!

sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Next FC Link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4433891

You Are Mine! Rajeev & Priyanka FC
Shaina_b thumbnail
Goodbye to the 120th RPFC!!!!!!!!

😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘