Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pramila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Zesty-

^^ If someone really cares for their privacy , then all they need to do is not keep their pic on their social account , which is not hard anyways ... and like we never see any pic leaked from parties hosted by san , we will never get one from hosted by other's too ... 

Bang on๐Ÿ‘
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs! Sanaya looks beautiful and happy!! Like always! 
Mohit looks nice too.. Short hair suits him. Plus Sanaya also likes him in short hair. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Congrats on becoming a Stunnerz Joseph! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by -Sanayaholic- - 9 years ago
medhasan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS! Sanaya looks so cute, love her smile! 
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww, it is such an adorable pic! I admired their friendship.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for posting, Joseph!!!
Sanaya looks lovely and Mohit looks great. I hope he keeps his hair like this, trimmed and without gel. Except MS, every other guy here badly needs a trip to the barber shop๐Ÿ˜†
Really nice to see the friendship and everyone chilling with their respective partners. Happy to see Daljeet back too!

I am happy getting personal pics (which are not so personal, afterall๐Ÿ˜†), but I have reached a point where I want to see Sanaya in a show doing what she does best...getting in the skin of her character and making us feel for the character. Common Sanaya, bahut hogaya ab, you are wanted back on TV in a super role!
Edited by Anisha. - 9 years ago
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BTW, the picture is definitely from the "dosa party" and in GH's house.
Check this picture tweeted by GH, he has the same knife through his head that is on Akshay's wife's head in the group picture.

Gautam Hegde @mrhegde

That moment from a fantastic party! Superb fun! Now fasten your seat belts its take off time to dreamland!

• Retweets 6
  • Favorites 29
3:41 PM - 1 Mar 2015
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anisha.

Thanks for posting, Joseph!!!
Sanaya looks lovely and Mohit looks great. I hope he keeps his hair like this, trimmed and without gel. Except MS, every other guy here badly needs a trip to the barber shop๐Ÿ˜†
Really nice to see the friendship and everyone chilling with their respective partners. Happy to see Daljeet back too!

I am happy getting personal pics (which are not so personal, afterall๐Ÿ˜†), but I have reached a point where I want to see Sanaya in a show doing what she does best...getting in the skin of her character and making us feel for the character. Common Sanaya, bahut hogaya ab, you are wanted back on TV in a super role!

Liked your advise Anisha. ๐Ÿ˜† I also don't like long hairs  hope,they'll get their hair dresser appointments soon. ๐Ÿ˜† I am really happy to see Daljeet in this pic ๐Ÿ˜Š Finally,she is back from her all personal life problems. Truly strong women. ๐Ÿ‘

Sanaya's absence is really intolerable now

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anisha.

BTW, the picture is definitely from the "dosa party" and in GH's house.
Check this picture tweeted by GH, he has the same knife through his head that is on Akshay's wife's head in the group picture.

Gautam Hegde @mrhegde

That moment from a fantastic party! Superb fun! Now fasten your seat belts its take off time to dreamland!

Very nice Observation Anisha. ๐Ÿ‘Yes,Its same knife (Hair Band). So logically,our guess was right. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

<font color="#0000FF" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Very nice Observation Anisha. ๐Ÿ‘Yes,Its same knife (Hair Band). So logically,our guess was right. ๐Ÿ˜Š</font>

i dont know yeh ghaar kisska hai.but i m sure gh ka pic nd san ka pic from same party.jo pink light nd table san ke pic me right side me hai woh gh ke pic ki left side me hai.ghaar kuska hai i dont know but i didnt like tge colour.i like light colur in home.
malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks joseph 4 sharing this pic. all r looking good. i am ok with group pics and decent personal pics.we don't know which party it is. either dosa party or sunday night . in one of the tweet gh said dinner at friend's place on sunday. we got 1 pic๐Ÿ˜ณ.