PRETTY GOOD EPISODE (01.03.15)

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I really liked today's episode 👍🏼
The prime reason is that till the end I couldn't guess the reason why they haven't found the body yet ! Where is it gone? 
This particular thing really hooked me up till the last moment :) 
And Raffe's technique for finding out the clues was as usual amazing 😉

What about you guys? 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Yes today was a great episode 😃. Same reason as yours. Could not find till the last moment where was the body and who was killed. Like i said previously too if an episode manages to outsmart me in finding the important parts till the part where i have to see it by myself on TV, then the episode is good for me.😆 
Minionite thumbnail
Heck I thought that the coal was used to burn the body in the kitchen. That's how good it was. Because I got thrown off as well! It was too good. And I'm really glad that SP hasn't managed to mess this show up yet. They have a history of messing up good shows and this one is untouched so far! Touchwood.
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for replying and I certainly agree with you both 😃
SP hasn't ruined this show yet. Lets see aagey kya hota hai but I really hope that they would sustain this standard further as well. 

@Virus 😆
Agreed. What makes the episode/plot great is its capability to shroud the suspense till the last moment . Let's hope we will get to see such sorta episodes in future too 😛