ImpossibleGirl2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So everybody is assuming that Baldev is Thaiji's son, yesterdays episode shows that this may indeed be the case.
However, was I the ONLY one who enjoyed the Veeba milk scene. It reminded me of Old VeeBa, and Ballus smile once he drank the milk and said 'Khush' was a treat to see.
Our happy wala Baldev is slowly coming back! 😃😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup that scene was just cho cute  the way she chup chup ke called him to come using hand signals, the look on his face when she put the milk forward and asked to drink it cuz he had no breakfast,his cuteness as he refused it and the reason he gave and then that expression on his face when she gave the lambe class on why he should have that glass of milk  and everything was just 😆😆 that scene was just super se uper adorable and the dialogs were epic ❤️
ImpossibleGirl2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainabawoon

Yup that scene was just cho cute  the way she chup chup ke called him to come using hand signals, the look on his face when she put the milk forward and asked to drink it cuz he had no breakfast,his cuteness as he refused it and the reason he gave and then that expression on his face when she gave the lambe class on why he should have that glass of milk  and everything was just 😆😆 that scene was just super se uper adorable and the dialogs were epic ❤️

I agree whole-heartedly. LOVED that scene! When he was talking about the mitais it reminded me of his old innocent but childish talks 😆Oh and i also forgot to mention we had an overdose of Baldev scenes throughout the episode.
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImpossibleGirl2

I agree whole-heartedly. LOVED that scene! When he was talking about the mitais it reminded me of his old innocent but childish talks 😆Oh and i also forgot to mention we had an overdose of Baldev scenes throughout the episode.

not at all complaining about the overdose 😆 totally loved it ❤️