Lol cv have read our posts so loopholes covered

Posted: 9 years ago
Ok today episode was just made to coverup all our doubts .

1. Burnt toast sahir used to eat it because to remember the bitter past .
2. Rain too
3. Rubina murder case were rathod is the culprit because zeenat told him to murder arzoo but by mistake Rubina died .
4. Hs ki heroine ka slapping zeenat .
5. Zeenat true color came infront .
6. Sahir test on both wives but arzoo pass with flying colors ( thoda drama karta hai but at the end he knows arzoo will be his Hs )
7, rathod gets to see real zeenat today .
8. Zaki a hero again calls the cop to get zeenat arrested ( what about alvira who tried to attempt a murder )
9. Best dialogue of the day by sahir " ma kabhi galat nahi hoti" " life bohat tough hone wala hai arzoo " " let's teach her a lesson " ." Dham gutt raha mera "
10 . No dialogues for arzoo only bit of tears and shocking face .
11. Anam escapes from rathod .
How come rathod truth came out in the department salary teek se nahi deya hoga .

12. Zeenat drama queen claimed she loves sahir but when he asked to leave everything and come with him she shows her colors

13. Precap - wonder why arzoo threw phone on sahir ( I think because he did drama to go with zeenat leaving arzoo so now arzoo does some nakhra sahir knows to tame his sherni sweet sa smile and kiss will do arzoo will melt in his arms for sure .
14. Sahir knew the clows in the property paper poor guy said to Ammi even if he is a stranger still u are my mother 😭
15. Heartless alvira stood still .

Ok this is loopholes and all our silly questions answered cv are reading our post that's clear our views reach them 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spunkyrutz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank God for small mercies..
What abt the biggest mystery..who was meant to be really shot? Sahir or Arzoo and why
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the post... This shows episode is worth watching today then... seriously although all answered are been give at a fast speed... still good to see that they have listened...

Hopeful this show may came back with a bang to show what sahir can really achieve...

Hope some say magic is shown after the whole mobile scene tomorrow...

Sanaya4Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yes cv listened!!!! ha ha also ... i guess arzoo will have 3 knots tied to her scarf for the rest of her life lol ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Spunkyrutz

Thank God for small mercies..

What abt the biggest mystery..who was meant to be really shot? Sahir or Arzoo and why

It was on arzoo but sahir came in the middle rathod said it
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When sahir told about burnt toast and rain ...I felt c.v.'s are reading our posts for sure .
I am happy about those closed loophole .
Edited by dakshaavi - 9 years ago