overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm loving her these days🤗 the way she does absolutely anything to please baldev is so cute, and today was epic⭐️ 👍🏼 she pinned Baldev to the pillar 🤣 reminded me of flirty Baldev 
Bas Ranvi ki nazar na lag jaye Ballu ki Veera ko🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Veera  pinning baldev against the wall baldev feeling awkward was awesome. And before sher use to run behind veera for kiss now sherni running behind the sher For pappi. 
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: overactor

I'm loving her these days🤗the way she does absolutely anything to please baldev is so cute, and today was epic⭐️👍🏼she pinned Baldev to the pillar🤣reminded me of flirty Baldev

Bas Ranvi ki nazar na lag jaye Ballu ki Veera ko🤢

it was super fun 🤣
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
somehow i cant get over the fact that she didnt trust him when it was needed the most and is now in love with him, when all is hunky-dory...
just like you had named her, Ms.mai agli baari bharosa karungi...

and i am also hating the way she rolls her eyes when Bansuri calls her...though bansuri is evil, but Veera's rolling eye acting is irritating...

for some reason, i cannot stop hating her 😔
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
flirty baldev ki aatma veera ke ander ghus gaye hai pakka!! This girl is all over him at anytime, any place with open doors and baldev is in " someone pls mujhe bachao! " mode🤣 the way she pushed him against the wall god! She is so despo🤣 It was just EPIC!!Edited by zainabawoon - 9 years ago
zainabawoon thumbnail
Now i really wanna see what and all she will do to baldev if she gets drunk on baang during holi 😆  baldev will surely have to run miles to keep her off him 🤣
overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

somehow i cant get over the fact that she didnt trust him when it was needed the most and is now in love with him, when all is hunky-dory...

and i am also hating the way she rolls her eyes when Bansuri calls her...though bansuri is evil, but Veera's rolling eye acting is irritating...

sorry i dnt agree on the acting part, ds is a good actress and well yes i agree she has made many mistakes but the good thing is that she has realized her mistakes and she's trying to cover up, its been days since she did veerji jaap which is a good thing she is redeeming herself and if things go well i would be proud of her
zainabawoon thumbnail

true, even i find it difficult to get over that fact, i mean distrust that too in regards to murder, it cannot get worse than that and after something like that everything she does do come out like fake most times, but i think we should appreciate that she has realized and accepted her mistakes and is genuinely trying to fix their relationship, the girl is trying to help baldev, please him and make him happy and right now baldev is the centre of her attention and not her veerji (thank god for that!! ) so we should cut the girl some slack and give her a chance, after all baldev khush, hum sab khush 👍🏼

And the eyeroll, yes as much as bansuri is evil and a sham of a mother, when veera does the eye roll at her, i  seriously feel like gauging her  eyes out! 🤢
Edited by zainabawoon - 9 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: overactor

sorry i dnt agree on the acting part, ds is a good actress and well yes i agree she has made many mistakes but the good thing is that she has realized her mistakes and she's trying to cover up, its been days since she did veerji jaap which is a good thing she is redeeming herself and if things go well i would be proud of her

m not saying she is a bad actress...m saying the brief she has got from the director, for rolling her eyes...makes it look bad...though i dont want a selfless female lead, but such rolling the eyes when she didnt know that Bansuri is lying, meant quite rude...that coming from the lead is very surprising...but for once i didnt like it...

she is trying to cover that i understand...but she never got punished for her mistake...what is the guarantee that she won't commit the same mistake again...

for some reason, i never liked veera...i always found very very self-centered n selfish...maybe thats why m not liking her even now...cause even now, she comes across as self-centered...like she is staying here cause she wants to...not cause Baldev wants her to...you know what i mean...

for once i would love to see a selfless veera, who will give Baldev what he wants...even if that breaks her heart... that day maybe i will trust her...

but m not saying that Baldev should jilt her...if he trusts her then its ok...since its their love story afterall 😛
overactor thumbnail

m not saying she is a bad actress...m saying the brief she has got from the director, for rolling her eyes...makes it look bad...though i dont want a selfless female lead, but such rolling the eyes when she didnt know that Bansuri is lying, meant quite rude...that coming from the lead is very surprising...but for once i didnt like it...

she is trying to cover that i understand...but she never got punished for her mistake...what is the guarantee that she won't commit the same mistake again...

for some reason, i never liked veera...i always found very very self-centered n selfish...maybe thats why m not liking her even now...cause even now, she comes across as self-centered...like she is staying here cause she wants to...not cause Baldev wants her to...you know what i mean...

for once i would love to see a selfless veera, who will give Baldev what he wants...even if that breaks her heart... that day maybe i will trust her...

but m not saying that Baldev should jilt her...if he trusts her then its ok...since its their love story afterall 😛

i completely understand i have issues from her too and obviously she is very selfish but many ppl r such way what to do
about her rolling eyes that was quite human she was trying to be cozy with her hubby and mil interrupts, veera is not a mahan bahu like gopi where mil comes b4 hubby so i didnt find it bad, it was actually good and close to reality
and well she is human there can't be a guarantee and she is punished, the person who loved her the most told her to get out of his life who flinched on her single tear now is completely immune to them, she has been thru alot not as much as Baldev but well Baldev's love is deeper then hers so his tests were far deeper too.

Veera would remain selfish but Baldev is now included in herself, we have to accept her the way she is, her main issue was her veerji obsession🥱 which is decreasing😃