Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ME_T thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i don't bcoz most of mine are false. like star sign's. well it';s the same 4 every other person who has the same star sign as me. and it is pretty untrue that depending on the date we were born we are alike al the other ppl who's bday is in the nearby month's to our's. mine aren;t always right.
Life for Rent thumbnail
the horoscops hits man.......... sometimes its so true
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
I believe in horoscopes since a lot of it has turned out true for me! But I am careful not to get too obsessed! One palm reader said I wuold die within 24 hours, but 34,987 hours later I am still aliveπŸ˜•
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

[quote=RUPALV22]My aunt is recently suffering from Ca breast which is curable if treated timely;she's a person who tells me every detail of the minor ailments she suffered..who takes care of headache immediately ..who can't hide anything but strangly she didn't mention a word of it to anybody..neglecting it thinking the lump would go off by itself till 4 years......till the disease reached to the advanced stage when hardly anything could be done...& we had to accept that it was destiny......[/quote]

wow, weird as it may sound, but i was told by a friend about that same thing that happened to her aunt.  Her aunt would tell her everything, but then she had a fatal disease and she didnt tell neone about it until it was to late, just like ur aunt......

i am a sucker for horoscopes and i believe to a certain extent that our destiny lies in the stars.  It is both interesting and remarkable how true it is most of the time.  For me, sometimes the horoscopes i read are very true and other times not true at all.......but i still believe in stuff like that! =)

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 18 years ago
Aparna_BD thumbnail
I too like most people here been fascinated by astrology .......but i have been to many different astrolgers in my life .....some very experienced , nobody , but nobody could point out one major problem in my life that i am still suffering from . Its something very basic ....but extremely important .

Only when you directly question them about the certain problem then comes out the truth....you have saturn sitting in that part...or ketu ...whatever...balh blah ....this problem will be remedied by 2 more years . i have heard the same damn thing in the last 5 years . The 2 years are never over!!! Last i asked a astroger he said "its going to take time for the problem to get fixed ) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I have become VERY VERY CYNICAL ABOUT ASTROLOGERS !!!!THEY HAVE ONLY DISAPPOINTED ME !!!!!!!!!!Edited by indygirl - 18 years ago
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, astrology tends to become true maybe once in a while, it can't always be true and fortune tellers, maybe one day it might come true, but I don't believe that iw ill always be right always, and birthchart, I do belieeve in, because mine tells me that at age 50, im going to have a hard time in life, so I'll be ready for that, all though I don't know what the consequences will be then, therefore I only trust it abit, and the rest I'd say its all a fake.
PixieDust91 thumbnail
I don't believe all all this stuff. Especially the "Ajmeri Baby" and "Pundit Maharaj" stuff on TV.
fatty1 thumbnail
i don't believe it either. if you do, you might change it in a flash.
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't really believe in horoscopes. though i read them .
Most of the time they are wrong for me , only rarely do they cum out to be true
Signora2 thumbnail
I do not know how good is astrology.I think it is driving our society towards simplistic solutions to complex problems in life. So much is written about numerology, astrology and other such stuff, that soon we will stop working but follow the path laid down by the astrologers. I think rational thinking coupled with faith in one self is important to tide over problems in our life.
I was reading about few astrologers who had predicted victory for Atal Behari Vajpayee's govt in the last year elections, they were proved wrong, they did not stop at that, no body had any inkling if Dr Manmohan Singh would become PM of India, but he did.
How can astrology predict or map a life span that is yet to unfold?
signora2