Not only in finding bakara but also here
You know very well about me na
See what this evil jackal has done 😭
oh come here my cute prati 🤗
I love you very very much ❤️
You are here to support me then no fear for me 😉

Oh you want me to tell conditions
Ok I will
Handsome(not over but have to look good)
Oh nakku sigguvestundi nennu chepanu 😆 😆 😳
But you have to find the best ok... 😳Edited by Meenakshi15 - 9 years ago
pavinitishiv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I completely endorse your heartfelt writings. Its like what was in my mind has been reflected by U. Thanks a ton. Encouraging you to write an OS and make us all happy n proud Parud fans.😉
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Buddy for sharing your beautiful journey wid Rangrasiya n Rangrasiyan Forum... (whatever,It was silent n hidden 😳) Feeling really nice to read a honest take of 1 individual who doesn't belongs to any Fanz grp.

First,I want to say Sorry for all 'Members Only' posts.I got so many complains abt it but,It was just for increase Forum Activity because,It was imp for maintain Forums ranking. 😳

I also liked Kahin Toh Hoga...that time I was in school when,they were repeating this show in Star Utsav. That show was epic.

in Rangrasiya,Mirror scene was my all time fav RR moment. They picturised this scene so beautifully. RR Title track never looked so impactful before.
Ashish-Sanaya performance was main USP of this show.I always give 10/10 to ST for this perfect casting. We'll see them in different avatars but,we'll always miss them Paro n Rudra..this is the real success of this pairing.

I am totally agree wid your take on Forum n all Forums members. They all are very friendly n supportive. Some exceptional cases were trying to kill the Forum peace but,Its ok...bade-bade Forums mein aise chhote-chhote 'accidents' hote rehte hain. 😆 

Last but,not the least...Thanks for noticing my small works in this large Forum,Its really a big compliment for me. "Banjare Ko Ghar" post was 1 of my fav post,I really enjoyed to making that post. Thanks a lot  for liking that post too... 😳

@ JJKL :
Thanks Buddy for sharing this beautiful mail wid us. 😊

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg this made me so emotional. RR has trult touched the lives of many an thank you so much for sharing this with ours and wow you have remembered all the names of the most important people on the forum. God bless

JJ: Thanks for sharing this with us dear and taking time to post it
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Really like this thread
It made me remember when I was new in 
This forum
Thanks for this beautiful post
ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Meens darling... 🤗 a squeezy hug...
U r toh shaitan nikli yaar my INNOCENT ANGEL...*sarcasm okay saaarrrcasm* 😆
First u say jj is sweet cute blah blah...then u complain to prati about jj being a devil... 😆
U r toh kya bolu...i am speechlesss 😆
desisoapie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Dear Silent Reader and Fan of RR,

Let me start by saying that despite your reservations to join in actively in this forum, your heartfelt message about all the Parud fans is very much appreciated. Just like you and many others, we have all become a part of this elaborate RR family as we have discussed and dissected, and at times laughed and wept at the untimely demise of our favorite show and couple.

It was a pleasure to read your journey of discovering RR and I believe it has been similarly congruent for many of us as the show became a part of our lives. As you can see, we are still in this forum long after the show has ended reminiscing about the good old days and writing stories on it!  We just cant stop dreaming about RR! If and when you decide to join this forum and become a part of the crazy RR fans, I can assure you that it will be fun indeed.

Thank you JJ for sharing this wonderful message with all of us. Reading about such experiences makes me feel warm and happy to know that we are all connected somehow, in spite of being faceless in some corner of the world.

A huge thank you my dear Silent reader and fan for your beautiful comments and I am simply delighted to know that you have enjoyed my work on Parud so much. This truly made my day! In addition, my apologies for such a delayed response but I was sort of on a hiatus and just logged onto IF today. But, reading your beautiful post surely made my day and brought a smile to my face. So, thank you for that.  Stay blessed.

Love,
Sonia
🤗
Edited by desisoapie - 9 years ago