One Hour Special Maha Episode Tonight!

mayur_rox123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys just checked my HT City...article about Ronit dancing with 4 ladies of the television...and amidst all in the end it said..."tune into Itna Karo Naa Mujhe Pyaar's one hour special Maha Episode (feb23) between 10:30-11:30 only on Sony"

So guys yet another 1 hour epiii!!!!🥳
Edited by mayur_rox123 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Im not sure about this as the official shedule shows only half an hour and at 11 is AAHAT,I dont think they will have the courage to air one more one hour episode,after the failure of those 6 episodes.
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think they were referring to the maha epis that have already been aired. This article had appeared earlier also. This time around they must have forgotten to remove the bit about the maha epis.Edited by deepika102 - 9 years ago
mayur_rox123 thumbnail
It specifically said Feb 23...oh well if the schedule doesn't show then am sure it's just a purana news! got excited aise hi:'( 
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ronit Roy dances with four beauties

TNN | Feb 23, 2015, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Ronit Roy|Rhea Sharma|Pallavi Kulkarni|Neil|Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar
Aishwarya Sakhuja, Mona Singh, Ronit Roy, Aashka Goradia and Pratyusha Banerjee in Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar
As Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar gears up for a lavish wedding celebration, the ceremonies promise to be grand and interesting for the viewers. 

READ: Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar: Nishii gets married

The family is all set to celebrate the wedding of Neil (Ronit Roy) and Ragini's (Pallavi Kulkarni) daughter, Nishi (Rhea Sharma) with Jignesh (Mehul Vyas). The sangeet will see four actresses " Mona Singh, Pratyusha Banerjee, Aashka Goradia and Aishwarya Sakhuja set the floor on fire as they groove to the popular number, Deewangi Deewangi from Om Shanti Om with Ronit. Dressed in a combination of black and red, the actresses were seen having a good time, shooting for the dance sequence. Amidst hearty laughs, tripping over sarees and getting the steps right, the five actresses had great fun amongst themselves too. Looking dapper in a white suit, Ronit said, "I consider myself lucky that I am surrounded by so many beautiful ladies today." When asked about dancing on screen, he quipped, "You don't have to be a perfect dancer to dance well. Every father is happy at his daughter's wedding and dances with all his heart, the steps don't matter."

Mona said, "Ronit is a great actor who enjoys a fan following amongst women across generations. I enjoyed shooting this sequence." Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar one hour special maha episodes air from 10.30-11.30 pm on Sony Entertainment Television.
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its today's article and it says 1 Hour episode
tina_sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AAhat is supposed to air on wed n Thursday... So guess there's a maha episode tonight 👏
mayur_rox123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

TNN | Feb 23, 2015, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Ronit Roy|Rhea Sharma|Pallavi Kulkarni|Neil|Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar
Aishwarya Sakhuja, Mona Singh, Ronit Roy, Aashka Goradia and Pratyusha Banerjee in Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar
As Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar gears up for a lavish wedding celebration, the ceremonies promise to be grand and interesting for the viewers. 

READ: Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar: Nishii gets married

The family is all set to celebrate the wedding of Neil (Ronit Roy) and Ragini's (Pallavi Kulkarni) daughter, Nishi (Rhea Sharma) with Jignesh (Mehul Vyas). The sangeet will see four actresses " Mona Singh, Pratyusha Banerjee, Aashka Goradia and Aishwarya Sakhuja set the floor on fire as they groove to the popular number, Deewangi Deewangi from Om Shanti Om with Ronit. Dressed in a combination of black and red, the actresses were seen having a good time, shooting for the dance sequence. Amidst hearty laughs, tripping over sarees and getting the steps right, the five actresses had great fun amongst themselves too. Looking dapper in a white suit, Ronit said, "I consider myself lucky that I am surrounded by so many beautiful ladies today." When asked about dancing on screen, he quipped, "You don't have to be a perfect dancer to dance well. Every father is happy at his daughter's wedding and dances with all his heart, the steps don't matter."

Mona said, "Ronit is a great actor who enjoys a fan following amongst women across generations. I enjoyed shooting this sequence." Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar one hour special maha episodes air from 10.30-11.30 pm on Sony Entertainment Television.

Thanks for posting this here...am quite sure it will 1 hour 
mayur_rox123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_sharma

AAhat is supposed to air on wed n Thursday... So guess there's a maha episode tonight 👏

Yes that's true but I just checked the schedule and it said aahat at 11...but never know maybe raat takk schedule change hojayae...and aahat people show repeat so it's not necessary that wed Thurs ko hi aaye...never know repeat ho hut oh well fingers crossed hope it's 1 hour epiii for IKNMP !!
sonideepa thumbnail
Well this sounds good . Thanks for Sharing.

Aahaat is every wed to friday i guess