Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Omg! What was that...such a awesome update...
Bala in sulking mode...II seems so excited...who is not going to be...its for her...
Sam is such a fun...
I loved it when II blush thinking sbout R&B...
And in the end...u rocked...
Can I hope for one more...in mid of wealth tax books I am dreaming about R&B...
I want his reaction...
One more thing u said more on subbu and r&b talk...will we get or its over...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

ALL those above things I crafted for YOU single ones...
I just heard Matt M quote the great critic Roger Ebert 
"
When a movie character is really working, we become that character. That's what the movies offer: Escapism into lives other than our own"

And another one Ive always liked...
"We live in a box of space and time. Movies are windows in its walls. They allow us to enter other minds, not simply in the sense of identifying with the characters, although that is an important part of it, but by seeing the world as another person sees it."

I SEE THAT HAPPEN IN Software Symphony... THAT Ashu is my greatest reward. I am a nobody... I have no formal training, I have no published works but when I see 100s, literally 100s of young girls swoon over this fictional man, I am dumbfounded... when I read hour long debates ON WHAT THIS GUY LOOKS LIKE if he were to exist for real๐Ÿ˜ƒ

THAT is my greatest reward๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING

Babe, do you have any idea of what you have created????
This tall lanky wiry man who is just as invisible as he seems to be like a cat๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, is WHAT WE ALL SINGLES DESIRE TO BE OUR FUTURE !!
You have raised the bars of our hopes...its not just abs and muscles that one should look for..Its WAY MORE THAN THAT.. Passion to work, and the amount of love and care , though hidde, he shows are simply incrediblle!!!
Love you moreee Nisha..thanks for this !!! 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Swathi & Abha & others
My kids are BAD they will stay up until I do so tomm being a school day I cant risk it  theyve been up until 1:30 the last couple nights

The next one, I PROMISE will have R&B in it and II, and will be posted at 7:30 AM IST... most positively
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my heavens lord ..this party...baap re...have never been to a one so have no idea about it...but what u described...i would have died out of shame...sam and vandu are just totally nutcase...sam planning all the stuffs and vandu laughing like a maniac...n bala too...wanting to record a video...

R&B ki entry hui toh II will be a goner...his to be wife in arms of a semi naked dude...be ready for punishment II...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Swathi & Abha & others

My kids are BAD they will stay up until I do so tomm being a school day I cant risk it  theyve been up until 1:30 the last couple nights

The next one, I PROMISE will have R&B in it and II, and will be posted at 7:30 AM IST... most positively

No we cant risk kids NOT GOING TO SCHOOL... Nish..sleep...Wake up fresh kal subah and post...jaldbaazi mat kar..take your time ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
7.30 PM it is NISHA...We cant wait so long babe...A few hours is fine with us ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Swathi & Abha & others

My kids are BAD they will stay up until I do so tomm being a school day I cant risk it theyve been up until 1:30 the last couple nights

Ohh I used to do the same...now its apposite...they keep shouting its 1 sleep abha...and think how hard working she is studying till 1 only I know what I do...
I will be waiting for R&B and II...in dreams of R&B
theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hii.. firstly contrats for the 7th thread.. am a silent reader of ur symponies..
really enjoyed the part n please do keep writing more..
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread Nisha .
Totally enjoyed Bachelorette party update.
Now we know why the dude is smitten by II. She looks so much like his mother. His is disgusted by his father's supposed betrayal of his mother. This means he is not into open marriage concept at all. This marriage is indeed lifetime deal for him. I had my doubts about his commitment to II since he had been around for quite sometime. He can't wait to whisk II away to Paris with him. But we want them to be in India where all the drama is ๐Ÿ˜‰. All our beloved people are in India.
BTW I like the choice of your names, Ranjan, Savitha, Samyukta, Tanmay, Nandan, Lasya, Manya๐Ÿ‘.
Like you I too hated 50 shades. I tried to read it since it became so famous that they made movie out of it. Could not read more than few pages. Very bad story with worst story telling ever.
SA1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Akka had passed out in one corner unable to laugh anymore๐Ÿคฃ...I have passed out from laughing so hard ๐Ÿคฃ
eviltwin_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm laughing like 1 idiot n people r staring at me

Gosh thread 7 has started wit such a hilarious part. I so want this party 2 continue ๐Ÿคฃ