nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry if this post is negative but there has been some sad feelings after yesterday's episode

I was expecting this Ri-Rv marriage after yesterday's episode ,the waY RV said meri aashiqui sirf tum se hi gave out lot of disgusting,unsaid feeling that this will be unrequited love and they cannot rather will not live together.

Cvs in that case please end ishani's character rather than he getting married to please people around.

Lets speculate reasons
1. RV-Ri sleeping after holi Bhang ...Rithika plotting to sleep with her.
2.Ishani character ending cause Radhika is getting replaced.
3.Bride or groom switch to get RV-Ri married.

Edited by nebuna - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona80 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The Holi Bhang and sleeping together came into my mind too.. I think its highly possible...😡😡
SiMi615 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nebuna, after watching the promo for Monday I cannot picture IshVeer breaking up! I still think it's a PR stunt! All this hype about R&R is just disgusting! We the fans will for sure stop watching the show if they end up changing the leads in MATH! ...Great post BTW & I hope that's we will never have to think about IshVeer break up!
~SiMi~

nebuna thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiMi615

Nebuna, after watching the promo for Monday I cannot picture IshVeer breaking up! I still think it's a PR stunt! All this hype about R&R is just disgusting! We the fans will for sure stop watching the show if they end up changing the leads in MATH! ...Great post BTW & I hope that's we will never have to think about IshVeer break up!

~SiMi~

Till yesterday I was confident that this PR stunt to rake in trps,but yesterday's episode is giving me a nagging feeling.
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Nebuna...

No na!!

I feel that when Ranveer says Meri aashiqui tumse hi.. I felt that it conveys that no matter what Ranveer will only and only love Ishaani...

And this bride groom switching will not happen😡

Yaar, I cannot handle this tension anymore

Might quit watching..just waiting for new promo...😆
nebuna thumbnail

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Nebuna...

No na!!

I feel that when Ranveer says Meri aashiqui tumse hi.. I felt that it conveys that no matter what Ranveer will only and only love Ishaani...

And this bride groom switching will not happen😡

Yaar, I cannot handle this tension anymore

Might quit watching..just waiting for new promo...😆

True it was amazing when he said that but their was some longing disturbing thoughts "ab mein tumhe har pal doonga"...I didnt want to dampen people moods here but his confession had some other things to say...

I am quitting too if ri-Rv marriage is happening.
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yesterday precap really made us feel like that RV loves ishaani with all his heart.. But they are already married and if rv gets married to ritika then what is the use of this so called ashiqui.. I am soo confused..  nothing is adding up or making sense. 
Yeh tension handle nahi hota..
 I am more calmer than in morning so now i am also going to calmly wait for promo aur agar esa kuch dikhaya toh tata byebye... Cvs nd their twisted ideas for promotion😕
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
why dear all r u taking this pics so seriously dear it was a offline pics..
may be ranveer just ware shermn's pagri for  capture slefi with ritika.

wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

True it was amazing when he said that but their was some longing disturbing thoughts "ab mein tumhe har pal doonga"...I didnt want to dampen people moods here but his confession had some other things to say...

I am quitting too if ri-Rv marriage is happening.

Nebuna the way u are saying i am also feeling this unsaid feelings.. Chalo lets see kya hota hai. 
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Nebuna..

Oen possibility is what I told you😆

Second probability might be RR get drunk...though nothing happens between them..but Ishaani sees them close and misunderstands...she signs divorce papers and leave.. Ranveer does not sign divorce paper😳

Sharman leaves Ritika at alter because of this fiasco... Ranveer comes to rescue...but they do not show marriage happening or not...

2 years leap

Ishaani is back as an enterpreneour😎

Ishaani and Ranveer meet again.. Ranveer still loves her a lot and gradually it is revealed to Ishaani that RR never slept together... Ranveer did not sign divorce papers and RR wedding did not take place...though they do live in same house

Ranveer Ishaani love story 4th part begins😳😆
Edited by palluluvsmaan - 9 years ago