Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .StarryPhoenix

Wish you a very happy birthday
May life lead you 2 great happiness
success and hope dat
all your wishes comes true!
enjoy your day.

Thank youuu!

Wish you a very happy birthday Sonia. May you have all the happiness , health and prosperity in life. Celebrate Sonia day with loads of gifts and cakes and candles and do all your favorite things 🥳 Happy Birthday once again :))

Hugs*
Munni

Munniii, you've been lost! Thank you so much for the lovely wishes! 🤗

Soniaaa,

Wishing you a many many happy returns of the day.
Have a fantastic birthday darling. Make the best out of it. Have a wonderful time and year ahead. Party hard and eat loads of cake. May all your dreams come true.

Big Hug. 🤗

Enjoy.
Ridz.

I did have a wonderful one, thank you Ridzamma! 😃

Sonia happy birthday!!! 🤗 Have a great day!

Thanks, Shreya! 

SONIIAAA!

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Thank you so much fellow Malaysian! It's been lovely knowing you! 🤗

Happy Birthday Sonia!

Hope you have a successful year ahead. May you get everything you aspire for. Thank you for always being there for me in times of need!

Lots of love & best wishes
Nisha

Thank youuu so much, Nisha! Always there for you <3

Happy birthday Sonia

Wishing you a day full of lots of fun, joy and surprises!

Best wishes

Yuvika

Thanks Yuvika! The weather has been kind, so I did have a lot of fun!

Wish u happy birthday Sonia..god bless..🥳.!!!

Thank you, Aishwarya :)

Sonia, many many happy returns of the day! !! I know, I've been gayab, but on this day, I wish you tons of memories, gifts, cake, cookies and what nots. You're an amazing friend and I'm terrible for not keeping in touch but hopefully that'll change now. Hope you're enjoying life!! Keep being the crazy yourself that you are. Lots of love. -Khushi

I miss you Khushiii! I know uni is keeping you busy and stuff, but we have to catch up! Messaging youuu! 🤗

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Farzi.

Happy birthday, Sonia! I cant believe i have to say this but, I hope you have a great day. *sigh* being nice is hard and so is writing birthday messages so here I end mine. K, bye.

Thanks for the dry wishes, bro. Dry Canadian heart, dry Canadian wish.

Sonia, Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday. May all wishes be fulfilled and may you be blessed with lots of happiness. With Love, Amanda.

Thank you very much Amanda! And thank you for helping with the thread, appreciate it! 😊

Hey hey! 🤗🤗🤗

First things first, HAPPY BIRTHDAAAYY! ⭐️

We have this one certain trip to plan. I can't wait to come to the UK in summers because I'm DEFINITELY meeting you then!! 😃 And so like have a good day! And an AMAZING year ahead of you. Like I always say, remain the same because you're awesome that way! 😛

PS: The gift is in black and white...only because I couldn't find my PSDs. 😆😆 I'll make you something in colour sooon too! But you gotta tell me what you want. 😃

Love love love always,
Saraa!

FINALLY? Jen and I are awaiting your arrival! Thank youuu for being the amazing you, Mrs Khan!🤗

Wishin' u a sooper dooper Happie Burdae Sonia, may you be blessed with immense happiness and success hamesha and forever. Hope you will like my gifts :)

When don't I like your gifts, Shikha? You're among the best graphicers I know. Thank you for the wishes and gifts! 😳

Happy Birthday BABE! ❤️❤️

YES! I said that word.. I can't believe it.. but it's your birthday, so anything can happen.. 😳  anyways.. Happyy Birthday Soniaa! I wish you an amazing day, surrounded with your loved ones.. enjoy it to the fullest... because you really deserve it.. even though.. you're evil, selfish and rude.. hmph! JK! Or not... you are some of those things.. 🤔  BUT you're hardworking, kind, and a little mean..  *WA eyes pop up*. Oh wait.. you're not my Alpha anymore.. so i can say that without any fear.. 

And since it is your bday.. I'll say something nice as well.. You're a great person.. and you were the best beta/alpha i could ever have.. I hope you achieve a lot of success in your personal and professional life.. 😳

Have a great birthday.. with lots of laughter, love and joy.. You deserve the very best and I wish all your wishes and prayers come true.. Ameen. Have a blessed birthday.. 🤗

Also.. since I'm super lazy.. I do not have your gift ready.. but you will get it soon. 

Once again.. Happy Birthday Soniaa!! ❤️

Ab rulaayegi kya, Fatty? Thank you for the extremely sweet message. I admit I do miss having you around. The poppy eyes emo on What'sApp and teasing you - this is what I miss about Music the most! Kabhi iss jahaan mein phir mulaqaat zaroor hogi. ❤️

Happy happy birthday Sonia, my fellow grammar nazi!!! Hope you have an awesome day filled with much fun and joy! Take the day off, party it up, eat lots of cake (and send us a piece too 😆 ). 
Lots of love,
Gunia

You can have all the cake you want, Gun! I'm kinda on a diet, so I didn't have a lot of cake. I did have a lot of fun though! Thanks! 🤗

Bobbi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kweetrockstar

Hey Sonia
Many many happy returns of the day yo.
I started off my BollyCurry with you as a teamie, and do I have to say how much we both had loved that? *rolls eyes*
Then came the happy time, when we both went to separate teams.
Unfortunately you couldn't let me live in peace and followed me to QCB. Yeah well, I can't always choose the nice things, sometimes have to do with things I don't like 😳
Anywho, on this day, my best wishes for you. No love coz I ain't got any 😛
Happy Birthday again.

Yours 'lovingly'
Pooja

Dude, what you on about? We were best friends during our initial days of working together. And then I saw your true colours. And then again I saw the worst of your evilness. Even then I was nice to you, because I'm a pious soul. Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? Pooja, you have no idea how happy I am to be working with you in QCB. It's been a while since I last tortured you. 

On a serious note, you may act like you're hard as shell on the outside, I know you've got a golden heart (ah, my use of words 😉). I'm thankful to have found an idiot like you around here! We can drool over SRK-KSG-PC hotness together. 

PS: thank you for working on this thread, the script and everything. You're brilliant at imagery and script writing. 

PPS: LOWE U MA BRO! 🤗

Edited by christiandior. - 9 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤗

I hope you have a beautiful and blessed day filled with lots of love, peace and happiness! I wish you success in the coming year and may all your dreams and aspirations come through! ❤️

You you you. You're just SO FREAKIN PUNCTUAL with everything! I love this trait of yours! 

You will be glad to know, you're my second favourite buzzer. I promise second favourite is an amazing position, considering how some are on my hit list (Hint: Snotty and Pooo)

Thank you for wishing me at 12AM on the dot, and for always being there to listen to my rants and whines! You're THE BEST! 🤗
Bobbi. thumbnail

I hereby quote the birthday wish Ritch posted on my thread last year.

Forget 2015, 2014's wish is still pending too! Agle janam mein unreserve karegi kamini. 🥺
Bobbi. thumbnail
I've read every message, and I just want to thank all of you for taking time out to wish me and make those beautiful gifts for me! <3

I will reply to each one of you individually, when time allows.

PS: There's replies on the previous page.

anjoriii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday! :) <3 ^_^
Sorry I'm a little late.. :D

-Anjori <3 <3
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful banner and post. :)
Happy B'day Christiandior. 
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wish You A Happy Birthday !! Stay Blessed !