P.I. Private Investigator Banner Contest (Closed)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
P.I. Private Investigator
B a n n e r 
C o n t e s t 

Welcome everyone! We are here to announce the first Banner Contest for the P.I. Private Investigator forum

However, like every good thing, there also some important rules to follow!

So here are the Terms & Conditions for the Banner Contest:

Include all characters listed here. These MUST be included, otherwise your banner will not be posted when it comes time to voting.

The banner m u s t be 728*90 Pixels only

Each member can submit up to a maximum number of 5 banners. Please do not just make one banner and change the colouring. A maximum of entries that are the same banner but with different colouring. Any more will result in your banners not being posted when it comes time to voting.

The banner must have the correct spelling of the show on it, the show is spelled 'P.I. Private Investigator'

The banner has to be non-animated, otherwise the banner will not be selected

Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner in any case. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) will be disqualified

Please try and use as many onscreen pictures (episode pictures) as you can, rather then using offscreen pictures, this makes the banner more related to the drama

The Banners MUST be PMed to me KhotaSikaShreya with the subject field as 'PI Banner Contest' or 'PI BC'. PMs with any other titles can go unread and may not be included in voting.

Useful Links

The last date to submit your entries is: February 28th, 2015 (extensions will be discussed closer to the date)

If you have any questions, feel free to PM KhotaSikaShreya and I'll be happy to help you! (Don't ask about ways to make banners because I know nothing!)

Hoping to look forward to some awesome and fantastic banner entries!
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Though I m not regular in the forum but I watch episodes regularly so i will surely try to participate in it. 😛
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
All the best to d participants👍🏼...will try to participate😛
Black_Angel thumbnail
Will try ..
All the best participants
Cieli.Santi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All the best to all participants 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
not able to participate...Good luck  to  d participants 👍🏼...may d best banner wins😳
Black_Angel thumbnail
When will the voting round start
Minionite thumbnail
^ Sorry. I've been having net problems at home. I'll be posting the voting round now.