Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sonali-doll

when did he said "I can't take my eyes off you". ??? i did not  watch week 3 wkv coz of sona upen angle...but now i want to see this part πŸ˜†

he was actually imitating Upen. I think Upen might have said this to Sonali but they never aired it. But it was just so cute how Salman said it to her and she smiled.πŸ˜†

Its right in the beginning of the WKV πŸ˜‰ around 4:45 in this video here. I personally hate this epi too coz that UP-Sona angle looked so forced here.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ77nFuTw7Y[/YOUTUBE]

sonali-doll thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: filmibuff00

he was actually imitating Upen. I think Upen might have said this to Sonali but they never aired it. But it was just so cute how Salman said it to her and she smiled.πŸ˜†

Its right in the beginning of the WKV πŸ˜‰ around 4:45 in this video here. I personally hate this epi too coz that UP-Sona angle looked so forced here.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ77nFuTw7Y[/YOUTUBE]

thank you 😊  aaw thats really cute yaar...the way Sona laughs after his compliment...Salnali is adoreable 😳❀️
Mehakphool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Salman never left a chance to joke with upenπŸ˜†
Mehakphool thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali-doll

i loved salman when he supported sona during the car incident...i felt really bad for sonali and i wanted her to give it back to gautam but she kept quit because she was really embarassed and shocked...and thank god salman saved her from more embarassment...❀️

She was deeply hurt. Salman showed what GG is doing behind her back.
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehakphool

She was deeply hurt. Salman showed what GG is doing behind her back.

yeah she was so shocked that she didn't know what to say. Its like that moment where you don't expect to be put on the spot like this.

That was truly the point that sealed my like for Sonali as to how she handled this incident. 
Mehakphool thumbnail

Originally posted by: filmibuff00

yeah she was so shocked that she didn't know what to say. Its like that moment where you don't expect to be put on the spot like this.

That was truly the point that sealed my like for Sonali as to how she handled this incident. 

She could had played the sympathy card but she didn't. She stayed silent for the next week. πŸ˜­ Salman even asked if she was okay? Salman always had concern for Sonali😳 so he was very upset when she didn't dressed up on the finale because in the end, it hurted her only.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
And remember the words for her?

"Super Duper mean girl (Khatarnak Mautarma) LOL. and Apna Kaam nikalvaane ke liye kuch aisa karegi jo aap soch bhi nahi sakte"

See her reactions while she was hearing it:

^Her eyes look teary here.

and She knew it was Gautam:

And when she turned everyone were busy laughing at those comments.

When Gautam was telling the whole incident:

^She did not expect him to say it. She is hurt and her face says it all.

Salman's reaction when Gautam was like "Main janna chahta hu kyu"

Salman asks and she actually has no answer but just a smile and his reaction.

She was like "It was Fun" She looks disappointed.

Salman's further reaction and saying "You wanted D to beat up G for the lipstick mark."

and She laughed it out but the laugh seemed forced and not the usual Sonali's laugh.

Salman even continued to cheer her up through the episode, if u re-watch

This is what I felt through that particular scene. Well, nothing to say about Gautam - Mean. But thank god Salman used his presence of mind and helped Sonali get out of that embarrassing and insulting situation and, our Sonali remained dignified and as you all said didn't use this moment to gain sympathy. Further I heard she even cried as per a LF updater (Not sure about this).

Like filmibuff said, This incident made me too a BIG fan and she is my favourite. Also, there was no one else worth watching or liking in this season. I like GauNali 'cause they look good and nothing else, they are completely different individuals so I never thought of them as a real life couple, its just that they were cute and better than the other pairs πŸ˜†. And Sonali will always be my fav.

SalNali have been amazing in all WKVs πŸ˜ƒ Also, I love Colors for bringing her back in cause I would never know who Sonali is and what a wonderful woman she is. πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ
Edited by BubblyR - 9 years ago
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
^^ I dont hav the courage to watch this episode ever, n i didn even try to, Even the written update sent shivers down my spine, Imagine what she might hav gone through,
Hats off to her to handle this situation so maturely , She is strong in the most literal sense,

ANyways, i remember that 8th Nov WKW when Salman asked her abt her family and her sisters , that whole convo was so endearing n cute, n then that lie detector thing n she actually imitated n mumbled PAD PAD PAD PAD🀣 Everyone laughed so hard, Salman was like she is suchha kiddo,,

and then Salman caught Aarya staring at Sonali while she was asked to bring something from storeroom,, Gosh,, πŸ˜†

There were so many SalNali moments in that particular episode,
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Salman used to give so many hints in almost each n every WKW that y exactly she is liked by the audience ,

N still the HMs used to think that y she isnt eliminated, especially karishma,
Salman once clearly spoke, Aapka Humour, Aapka Style, Aapki Adayein, jis par pura Hindustan deewana hai, woh kisko de diya aapne,
As a fan it was such a proud moment for me,
I felt chalo thankfully someone is there who understands her worth,
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
When did Salman ask her if she is okay,? i cant recall!