Frequent Posters

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Illuminated 

----
Heyyy!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAYY!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hope you have an amazing day and a funfilled year ahead of you. May you also get EVERYTHING you wish for! πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Saraa.

----

Gift:

Perfect Groom for Pooja:

---
I would wanna see what Pooja and Ahem's couple would be like! πŸ˜† In my opinion, they make the PERFEEECTT couple! 
-----

BubblyR

Hey Poo,

Wishing you many many happy returns of the day. Best wishes for the day and year ahead. Hope that all your wishes are fulfilled and may god bless you with health, wealth and prosperity.

Have a great birthday and eat loads of cake. Enjoy & have a great time.

Ridz.

Groom for Poo:

Honestly, I had a hearty laugh going through the options πŸ€£... too good.
Okay, So i don't know exactly but I'd choose Jalal for the simple reason as he was a powerful king with super strong personality and Poo moderates that section .. toh they meet more often, infact everyday πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur kya bolu? that's all. πŸ˜›

WinterGreen

Happy birthday Pooja πŸ€— Hope you have an awesome day with chocolates,cakes and everything nice :D 

-Abhi

Perfect groom for Poo is Naitik from YRKKH because he would be an ideal husband who will always take care of her and will accommodate her every wish 

Gitanjali
CC: hinz, -Misek-

Wishes for Poo

Dearest Poo
First of all I keep calling you strict all the time so thank you for not getting offended at this continuous pjπŸ˜† Before I wish you I want to tell you that you are not strict but one of the sweetest people I ever met on IF. I love your sense of humour. You can make the most serious of people smile. Always stay this wayπŸ€—

Many many happy returns of the day Poo. May God bless you and all your wishes come true.. Enjoy your day and always keep smiling but but ...at least for today let the JA forum have fun😈. 

Yes I am going to keep calling you strict . You are stuck with itπŸ˜†

Ok so Simmy wanted us to select a groom for you and she gave us a list. But ots too difficult to choose for you . How should your grrom be? He should be sweet like you and a little strict too soπŸ˜† So I will choose Jalal for he is sweet, loving and caring and also he he is strict on his principles. All others on the list are either too sweet or too tough in my openionπŸ˜†

Once again wishing you a very very happy birthday Poo

Munnihydrebad 

Simmo Msg for PooDka

PooDka ka janamdin and main yahan nahin hoon, but koi na my wishes are always with you  re πŸ€—πŸ€— Wish you a very Happy wala budday PooDka, my partner in crime for BAG πŸ€£ 

You know, me loves you soo much because of which I was watching denimsa ka fifty shades  πŸ˜‰ well. ONLY for you🀣  You are such a hyper girl, your brain processes at light speed, your witty words and names for different characters, like didi bhaiyya is iconic πŸ€£ you are the CEO of our DC , your gyan bhare shabd as Poo Maata, your talli one liners as PooDka and your super sensible baatein as Poo are all what makes your our PooDka . I thought of making a denimsa siggie for you, but koi na, aane kay baad I will pakka. 

Chalo now let me wish you properly.  πŸ˜³

Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday PooπŸ€— May all your wishes be fulfilled, may all your dreams come true. May you have loads of happiness, good health, peace, love and friendship  in life. May you celebrate many more wonderful buddays with friends and family and with all cute guys on celluloid πŸ˜³ N;joy your birthday with loads of candles and tonnes of cakes and innumerable gifts and wishes .

Happy Birthday Once again πŸ€—

P.S: to the birthday crew, go all out and chun chun kay badla lena meri taraf se. specially with a script on 50 shades of Denimsa . I miss being part of the thread, but do make it dil khol kay, she will love it , just doesn't accept it πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Lots of Love and Hugs*πŸ€—
Moo 

Ps Can you please select one name from the list below giving at least one reason for him to be a PERFECT Groom for PooπŸ˜›

-- of course Denimsa πŸ€£ you know the reason, 50 shades of Denimsa lol πŸ˜†

Can you please select one name from the list below giving at least one reason for him to be a PERFECT Groom for PooπŸ˜›

- I know my PooDka very well, but she is no madran day Paanchali so I can's pick 5 of these and since l have to pick one, it has to be the extra sweet, slightly naughty, thoda sa badmaash, thodi sharaarat Denimsa doing little scenes of FSOD πŸ€£πŸ€£ because PooDka has a huge special crush on denimsa and you all know that 

Edited by -Misek- - 9 years ago