-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Illuminated 

----
Heyyy!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAYY!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hope you have an amazing day and a funfilled year ahead of you. May you also get EVERYTHING you wish for! πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Saraa.

----

Gift:

Perfect Groom for Pooja:

---
I would wanna see what Pooja and Ahem's couple would be like! πŸ˜† In my opinion, they make the PERFEEECTT couple! 
-----

BubblyR

Hey Poo,

Wishing you many many happy returns of the day. Best wishes for the day and year ahead. Hope that all your wishes are fulfilled and may god bless you with health, wealth and prosperity.

Have a great birthday and eat loads of cake. Enjoy & have a great time.

Ridz.

Groom for Poo:

Honestly, I had a hearty laugh going through the options πŸ€£... too good.
Okay, So i don't know exactly but I'd choose Jalal for the simple reason as he was a powerful king with super strong personality and Poo moderates that section .. toh they meet more often, infact everyday πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur kya bolu? that's all. πŸ˜›

WinterGreen

Happy birthday Pooja πŸ€— Hope you have an awesome day with chocolates,cakes and everything nice :D 

-Abhi

Perfect groom for Poo is Naitik from YRKKH because he would be an ideal husband who will always take care of her and will accommodate her every wish 

Gitanjali
CC: hinz, -Misek-

Wishes for Poo

Dearest Poo
First of all I keep calling you strict all the time so thank you for not getting offended at this continuous pjπŸ˜† Before I wish you I want to tell you that you are not strict but one of the sweetest people I ever met on IF. I love your sense of humour. You can make the most serious of people smile. Always stay this wayπŸ€—

Many many happy returns of the day Poo. May God bless you and all your wishes come true.. Enjoy your day and always keep smiling but but ...at least for today let the JA forum have fun😈. 

Yes I am going to keep calling you strict . You are stuck with itπŸ˜†

Ok so Simmy wanted us to select a groom for you and she gave us a list. But ots too difficult to choose for you . How should your grrom be? He should be sweet like you and a little strict too soπŸ˜† So I will choose Jalal for he is sweet, loving and caring and also he he is strict on his principles. All others on the list are either too sweet or too tough in my openionπŸ˜†

Once again wishing you a very very happy birthday Poo

Munnihydrebad 

Simmo Msg for PooDka

PooDka ka janamdin and main yahan nahin hoon, but koi na my wishes are always with you  re πŸ€—πŸ€— Wish you a very Happy wala budday PooDka, my partner in crime for BAG πŸ€£ 

You know, me loves you soo much because of which I was watching denimsa ka fifty shades  πŸ˜‰ well. ONLY for you🀣  You are such a hyper girl, your brain processes at light speed, your witty words and names for different characters, like didi bhaiyya is iconic πŸ€£ you are the CEO of our DC , your gyan bhare shabd as Poo Maata, your talli one liners as PooDka and your super sensible baatein as Poo are all what makes your our PooDka . I thought of making a denimsa siggie for you, but koi na, aane kay baad I will pakka. 

Chalo now let me wish you properly.  πŸ˜³

Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday PooπŸ€— May all your wishes be fulfilled, may all your dreams come true. May you have loads of happiness, good health, peace, love and friendship  in life. May you celebrate many more wonderful buddays with friends and family and with all cute guys on celluloid πŸ˜³ N;joy your birthday with loads of candles and tonnes of cakes and innumerable gifts and wishes .

Happy Birthday Once again πŸ€—

P.S: to the birthday crew, go all out and chun chun kay badla lena meri taraf se. specially with a script on 50 shades of Denimsa . I miss being part of the thread, but do make it dil khol kay, she will love it , just doesn't accept it πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Lots of Love and Hugs*πŸ€—
Moo 

Ps Can you please select one name from the list below giving at least one reason for him to be a PERFECT Groom for PooπŸ˜›

-- of course Denimsa πŸ€£ you know the reason, 50 shades of Denimsa lol πŸ˜†

Can you please select one name from the list below giving at least one reason for him to be a PERFECT Groom for PooπŸ˜›

- I know my PooDka very well, but she is no madran day Paanchali so I can's pick 5 of these and since l have to pick one, it has to be the extra sweet, slightly naughty, thoda sa badmaash, thodi sharaarat Denimsa doing little scenes of FSOD πŸ€£πŸ€£ because PooDka has a huge special crush on denimsa and you all know that 

Edited by -Misek- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Misek- thumbnail
Jyo
Birthday Msg for Pooja 

Poo Many many happy returns of the day πŸ€— .. May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots of love happiness and success in life β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ .. Enjoy your day to the fullest and may you continue to reach greater heights of success in your life and career ...

Its awesome to have you as a friend right from those Geet's Devils Den days when I remember how we used to drool over MSK for hrs and you used to drop in to give us a wake up call about the nonsense that they are dishing out πŸ€£πŸ€£ .. After that its always a pleasure working with you in both the Zee TV forums currently .. In fact sometimes I wonder tum nahin hoti toh QH and JA forum kids plus mera kya hota πŸ€£... Always loved the way you have a rationale view point towards everything , it just makes my job easier πŸ˜ƒ .. On your birthday , I will just wish that you remain the same with your great sense of humour and dedication towards whatever you take up πŸ€—...You have been a great friend and my perfect partner in crime in Zee TV forums for over a year now πŸ€—πŸ€—

A Gfit for u πŸ˜³

https://i.imgur.com/6xaU6Br.jpg

I think Jalal of Jodha Akbar is perfect Groom for our Poo simple because She is as royal as Jalal in her thoughts πŸ˜ƒ.. And I know she has a secret love for Jalal too errr πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : -Misek-
Sent : February 02 2015 at 8:49am
-Misek- thumbnail
 FrozenSnow 

Birthday message for her

Pooja, wishing you very Happy Birthday. You may receive all the best in the world and may the good god shower all his blessings on you. Well we do not know much about each other but I hope I get a chance to work with you in CC team. But yes there's one thing that is common between us and that is we both love Rahul Dravid a lot πŸ˜³β€οΈ. And a small gift from me. I hope you like it. Enjoy the day to the fullest πŸ˜Š

Lots of love, Kalyani

Can you please select one name from the list below giving at least one reason for him to be a PERFECT Groom for PooπŸ˜›

Senior Inspector Daya (CID), because she's tough but since we have not work together I can't say much. But she an amazing person like Daya sir

A small gift from my side

P.S.: - Direct link if not able to view the image: - https://i.imgur.com/9WetvCL.jpg

BabbaR_SheR

Pooja di you are amazing CC,awesome DT and an amazing person.As much as i get to know you ,you are so calm...i hope you areπŸ˜²πŸ˜†.May God blesses you with all the happiness you deserve and you desire,many many returns of the day,Happy Burthday.

God bless you

Loadsa love
Reet

drashtifan1 

Happy birthday, Pooja! I hope you have a grand celebration and an extraordinary day! May you have many more special days to come.
-Priyal

-Misek- thumbnail
 Yuvika_15 

Happy Birthday Poo! πŸ€—
Wishing you a very happy birthday hun!
Hope u have a wicked day and have lots of fun too!
Best wishes

Yuvika

Ans to question:

Naitik... becos I find him boring... one that puts u to sleep...while poo is the complete opposite so might just bring the necessary spice into his lifeπŸ˜†

Preternatural 

Happy Birthday, Poo πŸ€— 

Blowing out another candle should mean that you have lived another year with joy and you've made this world a better place. Make every day of your life and every candle count. Have a delightful birthday. I wish all your dreams come true as you walk on your path. Count your blessings day by day, realize there are more than years in your life! So, celebrate your day!

I don't know whether you like chocolate or not... but I do so a chocolate cake for you. 

Lots of love,
Aabray.

-Misek- thumbnail
 OtakuGirl-Debo 

Hey Pooja Happy Birthday..many many happy returns of the day...may God always bless you..have a wonderful life ahead..😊

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Team A:

Fawad Khan
Shehryaar  MunawarSiddiqui
Ruslaan Mumtaz
Iqbal Khan
Zaroon Hussain
Haider Junaid
Aaliyaan Choudhry
Khalil Masood
Sahir Ahmed
Asad Ibrahim
Jalal Azeem

Team B:

Rahul Dravid
Kunal Karan Kapoor
Mishal Raheja
Harshad Chopda
Dhruv Goyal
Viraj Khanna
Titu Gangwal
Ranveer Singh Rathore
Neil Shetty
Kavi Rathi
Rithvik  Modi

-Misek- thumbnail
                                     Poo ka ideal Var from our HATKE Nazar 

Var list 

1) Naitik (YRKKH)

2) Suraj (DABH)

3) Senior Inspector Daya (CID)

4) Prem (Sasural Simar Ka)

5) Ahem (SNS)

6) ACP Pradhyuman (CID)

7)JALAL (JodhaAkbar)

Groom Choices 

illuminated.
Perfect Groom for Pooja:

---
I would wanna see what Pooja and Ahem's couple would be like! πŸ˜† In my opinion, they make the PERFEEECTT couple! 

18shabbo
ACP Pradhyuman (CID)

Sexylicious. 
I pick Jalal for her πŸ˜†

VishaD. 
I go for Munna aka Naitik for Poo would be an ever loving husband through good and bad πŸ˜ƒ

-Deepzz- 

I choose Naitik aka Munna  coz their prem will last for ever πŸ˜ƒ . YRKKH will remain forever on air  with Naksha growing up to be another Munna...and so forth.Generations will come and go..so will Munna-Poo AmarPrem. πŸ€£ 

Spell0fJoy 
Senior Inspector Daya (CID)
Many members are scared of her DT Notes in Chat Club forum and avoid bashing the celebs πŸ˜†

somergasm. 
Poo's ideal groom : Ahem from SNS. Don't even ask me why.🀣

Edna_Philip 
Suraj (DABH)

harith25 
Her perfect match would be ACP Pradhyumnan-- * both strict officers πŸ˜†

Gitanjali- 

Ok so Simmy wanted us to select a groom for you and she gave us a list. But ots too difficult to choose for you . How should your grrom be? He should be sweet like you and a little strict too soπŸ˜† So I will choose Jalal for he is sweet, loving and caring and also he he is strict on his principles. All others on the list are either too sweet or too tough in my openionπŸ˜†

-Priii- 

5) Ahem (SNS)

Yuvika_15 

Naitik... becos I find him boring... one that puts u to sleep...while poo is the complete opposite so might just bring the necessary spice into his lifeπŸ˜†

FrozenSnow 

Senior Inspector Daya (CID), because she's tough but since we have not work together I can't say much. But she an amazing person like Daya sir

Jyo
I think Jalal of Jodha Akbar is perfect Groom for our Poo simple because She is as royal as Jalal in her thoughts πŸ˜ƒ.. And I know she has a secret love for Jalal too errr πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Munnihydrebad 

of course Denimsa πŸ€£ you know the reason, 50 shades of Denimsa lol πŸ˜†

BubblyR

Honestly, I had a hearty laugh going through the options πŸ€£... too good.
Okay, So i don't know exactly but I'd choose Jalal for the simple reason as he was a powerful king with super strong personality and Poo moderates that section .. toh they meet more often, infact everyday πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur kya bolu? that's all. πŸ˜›

WinterGreen

Perfect groom for Poo is Naitik from YRKKH because he would be an ideal husband who will always take care of her and will accommodate her every wish 

hinz thumbnail

Shikhu sent the tags

i'll start making tags

Edited by hinz - 9 years ago
-Misek- thumbnail

Backstage Conversation

Simmy:  Hinz Ben.. This WC is such a snoozefest to me.

Hinz:  I knew you would say that Simmo. That is why we have this special announcement to make.

Simmy: Really What is that ?

Munz: hahahaha Lemme tell her Hinz.

Hinz:  Ok go on then.

Munz: Simmo remember we did an interview for IDEAL GROOMS FOR POO a while back.

Simmy: Yes.. Omo omo omo Don't tell me we are SHOWING the Interviews and  the NAMES of the CANDIDATES as well as the  WINNER TODAY.  

Hinz and Munz: Yes that is what we are doing while having a COKE BREAK.

Simmy: DaeBak

After 5 mins

Simmy: Ok so when we  are ON AIR now and live, we will ANNOUNCE that.

Hinz and Munz: Yes 

ON AIR:

HINZ: So deviyo aur Sazano, we are sure you must be enjoying the WC with all the cute Mundes around. But But But since we are having this COKE BREAK now.. We have got a ISHHHpecial section.

SIMMY: As you all might have seen during the matchand how Pooja is doing all her BEST to Controll herself to RUN into the  PITCH.  so this PROVES: "CRICKET toh Bahana hai, Poo ko Cute guys se joh milna hai" We decided to do the MATCH FIXING FOR HER.

Munz: Yes Yes Yes so all this MATCH FIXING is based on our Extensive RESEARCH and Interviews Poo ka close friends and collegues.

Hinz, simmy and Munz: So every one presenting The "ISHHHpecial" Segmant- 

Poo ka Var from our Hatke Nazar: 

Note: The Interview then plays on

Crazy creative OFFICE

Munni : Hello Yuvika, Since you work in Crazy creative office with Pooja and have known her now. We would appreciate if you could select one name from this list giving at least one reason for him to be a PERFECT Groom for Poo

Yuvika: Naitik... becos I find him boring... one that puts u to sleep...while poo is the complete opposite so might just bring the necessary spice into his life

Munni: Can you please select one too illuminated

Illuminated: I would wanna see what Pooja and Ahem's couple would be like!  In my opinion, they make the PERFEEECTT couple! 

Munni: Ohh there you are Wintergreen.. So can you please  choose one as well?

Wintergreen: Perfect groom for Poo is Naitik from YRKKH because he would be an ideal husband who will always take care of her and will accommodate her every wish  

Munni: Spellofjoy your inputs?

SpellofJoy: Senior Inspector Daya (CID)... Many members are scared of her DT Notes in Chat Club forum and avoid bashing the celebs 

Munni: Finally Harith25 whom would you like to choose and why?

Harith25: Her perfect match would be ACP Pradhyumnan-- * both strict officers 

Development Team Office

Simmy: Deepz Since you have worked with Poo in Chat Club Forums for a while now. So you would be one of the BEST person to select an IDEAL MATCH for Poo from this list.

Deepz: I choose Naitik aka Munna  coz their prem will last for ever  . YRKKH will remain forever on air  with Naksha growing up to be another Munna...and so forth.Generations will come and go..so will Munna-Poo AmarPrem.  

Simmy: Jyo Since you have listened to what I was saying so can you please choose one too?

JYO: I think Jalal of Jodha Akbar is perfect Groom for our Poo simple because She is as royal as Jalal in her thoughts πŸ˜ƒ.. And I know she has a secret love for Jalal too errr πŸ˜†

Simmy: Hey Visha, Since you have worked with Poo too, please select an ideal groom from the list.

Visha: I go for Munna aka Naitik for Poo would be an ever loving husband through good and bad 

Simmy: BubblyR your inputa on Poo ka Groom?

BubblyR: Honestly, I had a hearty laugh going through the options ... too good.
Okay, So i don't know exactly but I'd choose Jalal for the simple reason as he was a powerful king with super strong personality and Poo moderates that section .. toh they meet more often, infact everyday  aur kya bolu? that's all. 

Simmy: Gitanjali, Chalo it is your turn now?

Gitanjali- Ok so Simmy wanted us to select a groom for you and she gave us a list. But ots too difficult to choose for you . How should your grrom be? He should be sweet like you and a little strict too so So I will choose Jalal for he is sweet, loving and caring and also he he is strict on his principles. All others on the list are either too sweet or too tough in my openion

Simmy : Aahaana, Glad got hold of you πŸ˜Š Since you are the BOSS and know Poo well, Can you please select an ideal groom for Poo from this list.

Aahaana: aitik aka Munna. He is the perfect husband material because he follows the daily schedule - eating, sleeping, walking, etc. Our Poodka will get to be the #BOSS and #RULE  #Munnaworld😎. 

Friends:

Hinz: Chalo Since we also know Poo so we can select one from the list.  Munz lets start off you.

Munz:  of course SurajSa you know the reason, 50 shades of Surajsa lol 

- I know my PooDka very well, but she is no madran day Paanchali so I can's pick 5 of these and since l have to pick one, it has to be the extra sweet, slightly naughty, thoda sa badmaash, thodi sharaarat SurajSa doing little scenes of FSOD πŸ€£πŸ€£ because PooDka has a huge special crush on SurajSa and you all know that 

Hinz: Chal Sim Aab teri Bari, Choose kar?

Simmy: Kya Ben you know how much Poo LIKES themπŸ˜† all and you are asking me to CHOOSE ONE😲 Bahut Naa Insafi hei yahh πŸ€£πŸ€£ Abb koi nai I will do Eeny Meny Miny Mo to choose POOJA KA DOOJA πŸ˜† 1, 2, 3,  wow ho ho its NONE OTHER than NAITIK🀣. Now why I think he is the BEST, abb who does not want a PATI who only listens and Smiles in return πŸ€£πŸ€£ There you go Poo I got you the BEST #BirthdayDeal πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  U can be the #BreadWinner #Boss Watever you want.. Poo and Naitik #PooNa FTW πŸ€£πŸ€£

SUHAAG BLUES  PUBLC CHOOSE

Priii- Ahem 

Sexylicious. - I pick Jalal for her 

18shabbo-  ACP Pradhyuman 

somergasm. Ahem

Edna_Philip   Suraj 

Winner announcement:

Simmy, Hinz and Munz: We know how much POO loves all of the MUNDE in the LIST BUT BUT BUT  there is always be one WINNER.. So without further DELAY we will announce the WINNER and it is NONE other than Our very OWN NAITIK akka Munna 

Breaking NEWS πŸ€£

Though we have Munna as the Winner, On this occasion  an OVERJOYED Flim DIRECTOR AND PRODUCER MAHESH BHATT Have decided to CAST Pooja and the EVER FAMOUS AND CHARMING DETECTIVES FROM the CID bureau to SOLVE this "MATCH FIXING GROOM CASE" which is tentatively title as  - "COMING SOON" with TAG LINE- MATCH FIXING MYSTREY UNDER DAYA AND ACP will be a HISTORY.

Since the PROJECT has not come to the FLOORS Now, We with our EVER SO CREATIVITY have MANAGED to DRAW a PROMOTIONAL POSTER for this much waited MYSTREY THRILLER. Please do comment on our IMAGINATIVE POSTER, we will tweet BHATT Shaab too to get his feedbackπŸ˜ƒ

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LfsWl6r.jpg[\IMG]

hinz thumbnail

It was a bright and sunny day at the I-F stadium, and huge crowds pulled in to witness the match that was to create history. Something that was never thought, heard or seen before, a truly unique and one-of-a kind experience fondly phrased as 'Pooja ka swayamvar, birthday cup ki cricket pitch par'

In the commentary box:

Munz: I'm so excited

Hina: Me too, can't wait for the day long drooling session err I mean mata's pravachan😳

Simmy: I dont know what I'm doing here, my deel is elsewhere πŸ’”

Meanwhile at the umpire's corner

Melz: I am going to propose coke breaks on the field every so often

Jyo : You two better do your job well, I'll be keenly observing every detail

Deepz: May the cutest one win!

The crowd roared as the guest of honor arrived and made her way to the VIP stand and soon the two teams made their way to the field. Hearts fluttered as the love anthem played to celebrate the occasion.
Team RD had won the toss and had chosen to bat.