SS: Dil Ne Tumko Chunlia Hai part - 10 page 16

Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This one is for all my Feb fav girl I hope guys enjoyed ur buday a lot now I just hope u guys enjoy this also :)
After the office hour over he finally step ahead into his mansion. Yes he made a mansion n made his dreams come true but the reason behind it was not with him. He is a top businessman now n it was very top for him to make his own identity without anyone's support . he did all this for one person to get his love but his all hard work goes in vain as he didn't get what he want. Now he has only one reason to live in this big world. His arushi the only name which make him smile her only ouch can make him worried. He left his big meeting if she miss her. His jaan n the pari of his big mansion. He the Arjun Singhania the chair person of singhania industry n MD of many company whose one look can nervous a man ,got nervous now as he is not on time today and his "Aru" must be angry on him. He went to her room n show her studying her fav Cinderella book . Arjun went near her n sat . she prepared like she don't care .Arjun:"meri Cinderella naraz hai kya mujhse". Arushi didn't react. Now he can't resist any more. He picked her in his arm "papa se itna gussa hai mera baby".
"Yes aru gussa hai n willnt talk with papa ,aj aru ke school main papa ko Jana tha teacher ne bulaya tha but papa didn't go, why papa". He looked at her teary eyes n hate himself how could he forgot. Arjun hugged her "I m sorry baby papa bhul gaye the papa is very bad but age se pakka promise I will never forgot". Arushi smiled "one more thing my papa is very good but u know arjun singhania he always forgot". He smiled at her cute yet very understanding daughter but at the time its remind him of someone
"Excuse me my husband is very good but u know arjun singhania he always forgot". Then the laughter of her echoed in his ear.
"Arushi humara khoon nei hai aur tumara usse koi nata vi nei hai par uski har bat har adat mujhe tumhari yad kyun dilati hai arohi". But arushi's continueous call bought him to the real world. "Papa mujhe kal school Jana hai na toh kahani sunao na phir aru so jayegi aur subha papa ko tang vi nei karege". Arjun patted her cheek.Edited by Bablylovely20 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arushi Arjun and Arohi ke pyar ki nishani h..😎
ise jaldi complete karo..waiting to know gadhe Arjun ne is baar kya kiya😛
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arre saans atak gyi... jldi jldi complete karo pls... 😕
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for you to complete it dear
nice start
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
PART:-2
    "Arohi!arohi! Are jaldi karo na baba train ka time ho raha hai Hume jaldi pohanchna vi hai na u know na Mumbai ki traffic ab wahan vi late hoga"shefali shouted at the door. Arohi packed all her stuff n gave a last look to her room as she don't know now when she will came again to this room. She went downstair and shefali was waiting for her. Ramu kaka call her "beta jate waqt apne papa se toh mil lo". Arohi looked at his teary eyes "kaka mujhe pata hai papa meri is decision se khush nei hai aur main nei chahti ke hate waqt wo mujhe aisa kuch bolde jisse meri himat tut Jaye". Ramu kaka took his hand on her head "beta Teri har khwaish puri ho aur tujhe koi aisa sathi mile Jo har kadam pe tere sath khada ho". Arohi held his hand "kaka mere sathi ko toh chinlia bhagwan ji ne ab sirf uski yaden he mera sathi hai aur un yadon ke sahare main puri zindege ji lunge". Shefali called her "aru chal train ka tym ho raha hai aur Aryan kab se tera wait kar raha hai ". She nodded n left giving a last glance to her house.
"Aru common beta ek bite khalo plz"the maid try to feed arushi. But she was in no mood "jab tak papa nei ayenge tab tak nei khana mujhe". N then she heard her dearest papa's voice
"Papa is ready". He came downstair n took her on his lap "chalo now aru will be a good girl n gonna finish her breakfast". She nodded n open her mouth. Arjun starts feeding her.
"U know papa bese toh aunty acha khana banati hai but jab papa aru ko khana khilate hai toh jyada tastey lagta hai ". N she winked at the maid. Arjun kissed her cheeks n made her to drink milk. When she saw the milk glass her facial expression made the maid laugh "yeh vi papa pila rahe hai na jarur tastey lagega chalo jaldi pilo". Arushi gave the maid an angry glare.
"Papa u know na how much I hate milk plz mujhe nei pina". Arjun didn't listened her n took the glass near her mouth . while she was drinking Arjun lost in his thought
"Arjun mujhe nei pina yeh milk u know how much I hate milk ". He didn't listen n took the glass near her mouth "arohi humara baby strong hoga yeh soch ke he pilo". She empty the Glass and looked at him angrily ," tum humesha baby pe nam pe blackmail karte ho aur bese vi mere husband itne strong hai ki baby vi bohot strong hoga". She kept her head on his chest "bas kuch din aur arjun fir humara baby humara baby humare pas hoga".
"Papa papa papa glass khali hogaya ap kya soch rahe ho" arushi called him. He realised n back from his thought.
"Chalo apna bag lelo beta n aj papa apko school se le ayenge fir papa n arushi ghumne jayenge". She jumped n clap "yieee yieee aj aru ghumne jayegi".
   Finally arohi reach her destination "Delhi" the place which gave her love of her n now she is there after 5 years. They reach at shefali's apartment.
"So arohi yeh raha mera chota sa ghar I know tujhe adat nei hogi itne chote jagah pe rehna" arohi cut her "pyar sab kuch sikha deta hai shefu ".
"Arohi I never asked u about him but tu he toh bol rahe the Delhi tere pyar ka seher hai sayad yehi mil jaye WO"
Arohi nodded in no "WO mujhe kavi nei milega shefu I lost him mera bas ek he jine ki wajah hai mera Aryan".
"Mom meri cap nei mil rahe plz aao na ". Arohi smiled "le saitan ka nam lia aur saitan ka bulawa agaya ". They both smiled. Shefali: "kuch vi bol arohi I know tere dil ka wo khali pan sirf wahe insan bhar sakta hai filhal toh tera mood kaise thik karna hai I know ".
"Mom u know na mujhe apne chiz time pe nei milti toh kitna gussa ata hai par fir vi ap aise karte ho" Aryan frown at her. Arohi hold her both ears "OK my boss sorry age se nei hoga ". He noded "OK fir Aryan ne maf kia ". Arohi hugged me tightly "mera cute baby" Aryan pulled her nose "jiski muma itni cute ho baby toh cute hoga he".
"Aryan kal hum apke new school jayenge apka interview hai ap ready ho na". He rubbed his forehead "mom Aryan singhania har chiz ke lie ready rehta hai don't worry just chill". She only looked at him"he is totally like u arjun kash tum hote humare sath tum main aur humara Aryan".
"Arushi sirf arushi he meri life hai jay aur main apne life main kisi aur ko koi jagah nei de sakta so is topic pe hum bat na kare toh he thik rahega" arjun left by saying this to his best friend n legal adviser of his company Jay malhotra. Jay noded in disappointment.
Promo :- jab do pyar karne wale milte hai toh barish hona toh common hai but don't worry thandi main barish nei kuch aur he hoga ;)
index:-
part-1n 2 page 1
part-3 page 3
part-4 page 5
part-5 page 7
part-6 page 9
Part-7 page 10
part-8 page 12
Part-9 page 14
Part-10 page 16Edited by Bablylovely20 - 8 years ago
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wohooo new ss i loivvv u bably muaaahhh
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First of all... thank u for changing this into a SS :D

n Thank you for writing again for arjuhi :*

I'm totally glued to this story...I seriously hope that u complete it :(

coming to the story...

arjuhi ka divorce ho gaya?? 🥺

Aryan n Arushi..arjuhi k babies

plzzz cont this soon ❤️
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waw new ss
continue soon
thanx for pm
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waah OS bada hokr SS ho gya..😃
okay..so Arjun Arohi are seperated..😭
dont know why i think that they both feel their partner is dead..i mean for Arohi Arjun is no more n for Arjun Arohi is no more..😕

Arjun dont know about Arushi being his blood and no idea about Aryan's existense..and Arohi also have no idea about Arushi..

and i think..in all this Arrohi's dad have a bigger role to play...something is fishy about him..

OMG so much siyappaa... !!!

m already hooked...bring it on Bably..!!
finally Arjuhi meeting n i wil get to know how much rite i am😆
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update bably
Aryan and arushi - yaaay -
nice start
will wait for the next
Edited by Arjuhisis - 9 years ago