FAREWELL - A WALK DOWN THE MEMORY LANE!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi all 

this is probably the last post of this forum from me

Will definitely miss PUKAAR for sure...It was an awesome show, a complete package full of family , emotions, romance, drama, action and everything a viewer expects from the show.

So kudos to the entire team for putting up a brilliant one of a kind show.

Indian television desperately needs such shows with interesting concepts.

A special mention to all the actors who performed their roles with perfection.

The thing I enjoyed was focus on emotions and relations whether it was son-father relation or son-mother, brother bonding or romantic relation everything was depicted beautifully.

But the thing I enjoyed the most was the bonding that Rajveer had with his brothers...I loved watching their scenes...I loved watching Ranvijay in the protective big brother the most..loved every bit of it.

I had my apprehensions earlier..I thought Ranvijay would not be able to pull off emotional scenes well but I must say I was absolutely wrong..He was indeed the best in such scenes

The way Rajveer displayed his emotions when he hears Rahul's voice on phone for the first time after Rahul came out of Coma was sheer brilliance (well done Ranvijay), even when Rahul was shot or when Yuvraj was shot...In those scenes also Ranvijay was superb...the Director has done a pretty awesome job dealing with such scenes..Brilliant Deven Bhojani !

And now I come to my favorite character apart from Rajveer..none other than RAHUL..i just loved his charater.If Rajveer was Man of the series , Rahul surelyH was MAN OF THE MATCH.
Loved the way Manish Nawani had potrayed the character..he was so true to his character.
who would say he was the same guy to played an antagonist in 12/24 Karol Bagh which aired on ZEE.
Well done Manish.

Last but not the leasr
Will miss Pukaar and all the actors :(

I wish we get to see a season 2 with the same cast.
Bravo team Pukar for the brilliant performances and a brilliant show.

Cheers guys

Thanks for the lovely post. I agree with every thing you have said.

It was truly a lovely show and I too hope we get a season 2.

They have kept an open ending so keeping fingers crossed...

I still wait for this show on Mondays. I tell my husband call me when Pokar is up. Loved this show. every bit of this show just kept me wake at night anf kept me by the TV.
Will be waiting for the season 2.